William yandere alphabet headcanons

Affirm - He would absolutely adore you if you did. But it wouldn't discourage him if you didn't.

Blood - Preferably he wouldn't. But if you take it too far in his eyes he might slap you.

Care- Somewhat yes. He does care a bit, but not alot. He is convinced he knows what you want best.

Dungeon- Nope. He will lock you in his room no doubts about it. He feels like it is the best for the both of you.

Emotions - He does show emotions for you. He does genuinely love you and care. Just in his own twisted way.

Fight- He gets very mad and upset. How dare you question his leadership! he usually punishes you for it.

General -  Despite being strict towards you. He tries his best to treat you as well as he can. Though he isn't afraid to lock you up or punish you.

Hubris- Yes. He is quite sure of himself as the leader. He thinks he knows how to care for you. He is confident he is doing the right thing.

Intimate - Yes. He loves physical attention. He will melt if you show him affection.

Jealousy- Not that fast, actually. He will get jealous if someone gets too close.  He usually makes it obvious.

Killing- No. He loves you dearly. He would feel awful even thinking about it.

Love- worry about him. His heart warms whenever you are concerned he slept well or things like that.

Make a choice -   (wasn't given one, will edit if someone has a headcanon. But please do tell me these with the request.)

Normal: No, since he is the leader it was made obvious.

Omniscient - He feels hurt, betrayed and upset. He gave you everything! Luxury, safety, friends, food and entertainment. Then... why run from him?

Purpose - Wife. He sees you as a wife. He loves you so much it hurts to be apart from you.

Question - If you are out alot with others. He'll grow very suspicious. Angrily so.

Rare -Him showing you his insecurities. He usually keeps himself strong as  he is the leader of an hell portal full of sinners.

share- No. He cannot handle sharing you with another man.

Type - obsessive and possesive

unkown - Yes. He makes it clear he wants you as a wife. He says alot

Vision - He doesn't. He does acknowledge it is a little odd. But he is so obsessed he is blind to it.

Wild - He would refrain from doing so as liong as possible. But if it goes too far in his mind he'll take you away.

Xenophobe - He trusts most his statues with you. Not that trustful with some others though. You can hangout as much as you want with his little brother though.

You - Yes. As long as you don't try anything. You can have some alone time, he won't watch if you go to shower either.

Zealous: Not really. Hurt him? He'll find a reason to validate it.