~What~ Cameron x reader

(This will be a very short onehot showing what Cameron is like as a boyfriend)

"Have you heard of it?" You asked Maximillian. "Macbeth? The play claimed to be cursed." He answered, chuckling. You nodded. "MAXIMILLIAN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" You heard as the door was kicked down. Maximillian gave whoever was behind you a dissapproving look. "Ever heard of the magical object called a doorknob?" Maximillian  shook his head. A pair of footsteps approached you and  lifted you up in his arms. You were face to face with your boyfriend. "Oh, hello Cameron." You cheered, hugging him. Cameron shot Maximillian a glare, clearly unhappy with the situation.

He then turned around and stormed outside. You knew he was jealous, you could see it on his face. He stormed into his bedroom and threw you on the bed. "What were you doing with that dramatic bastard!?" He asked, loudly. "Calm down you angry bulldog." You teased, causing him to huff in frustration. He sat down next to you and crossed his arms. You wrapped your arms around him. "Aww what is wrong big boy?" You talked to him as if he was a toddler, which pissed him off even more. You gently got him to lay on his back.

You laid down on top of him, wrapping your arms around his neck. Cameron put his arms around your waist as you both fell silent. It didn't take long for Cameron to begin snoring really loudly. You giggled a little and stroked his pitch black hair. "GOTCHA!" You screamed in surprise as he sat up and tightly hugged you. Cameron buried  his face in your neck. "Cameron!" You giggled as he kissed you on the neck. Your little cuddle session with him was interrupted as there was a knock at the door. Cameron groaned in annoyance.

"Who in the name of joe is there!" He yelled. There was a small moment of silence. "Collin.." A voice replied in an annoyed tone. "And Claus!" A higher pitched voice continued. Cameron's angry looked turned into a one of joy. He picked you up bridal style, holding you against his chest. "The door is open!" He yelled. The door opened, revealing Collin who was holding Claus' hand. Claus immediatly ran up to you and Cameron, hugging you both. Cameron kissed Claus on the head, then you, then he pulled Collin towards him and gave him a kiss on the head too.

"My amazing brothers and my sweet (y/n)." He mumbled. Claus giggled but Collin just looked embarrassed. Cameron gently placed you off his lap. He then gripped Collin in an act of playfull fighting, rubbing his head. "We had to tell you dinner was ready." Collin coughed, struggling. Cameron released him. Collin regained his composure, scratching the back of his head. "I'll see you there brother, (y/n)." He awkwardly hugged you both and took Claus outside. Cameron hugged you again. "They see you as family too.. like some sort of mother." He explained. You blinked, confused.

"I always were the who raised them, i was more off a father than our dad actually was." He eyed the ceiling. "Thats why Claus and Collin enjoy your company so much." You wrapped your arms around his neck. He took this as an invite and you both rolled over the floor in playfull fighting. He stood up and helped you on your feet.

"We should probably go, the others are waiting for us."