~{untrue}~ Richard x male!seductive!reader {part 1}

(the reader is taller than Richard)

(prideful cast)

You stepped through the portal, shaking your head. You had survived murderous monkeys and a demonic school girl. This couldn't be much worse. You walked past the fountain towards a statue that was saluting. In front of it there was a sign. "Beyond these gates, judgement awaits." You didn't like the sound of that. But it was not like you had much of a choice. You made your way to the first gates and opened them. "Never look away." Was scribbled on the walls over and over again. You shook your head and continued walking. You encountered a statue standing on a pedestal. This one was dressed in white and was made out of gold. You couldn't lie, it looked quite attractive. You walked past it, but as soon as you turned your back to it it began laughing. You quickly turned around to see the statue facing you, still saluting and smiling. A shiver went down your spine.  "H-hello?" You asked, slowly approaching it. You changed your mind, shook your head and ran into the maze. "In case you were wondering, those footsteps are getting louder!" Biere yelled in your ear.

You ran, as fast as you could. Around you laughter was heard as the monsters started to show themselves. You counted four so far. One in grey, one in brown, one in purple and one in red. You managed to dodge the statue in brown that tried to grab you. You thought he was the scariest as he was massive and muscular. He didn't have any weapons on him and he did not look happy whatsoever. He tried his best to grab you by the shoulders, you barely dodging his grasp. You got your hands on the last soulshard. "Those are all the soulshards here! Get to the manor," Bierce said. You ran past the statue in red, dashing to the manors entrance. Once you got in you slammed the doors shut behind you. Finally, some time to breathe. Before you knew it the four statues were at the door and you were forced to run yet again. You got away from the fourth statues in time and stood in what you assumed was a living room. You backed up untill you bumped into something... or someone. Turning around revealed a fifth statue. This one was dressed in white.

You silently looked at him. He was quite handsome and a litle bit shorter than you. The statue was made out of solid gold. His eyes were red and he had a smug smile on his face. You panicked, not sure how to save yourself. You blurted out the best thing that came to mind. "I didn't know statues could be that attractive!" Was what came out of your mouth. The statue gave you a very confused look. "I... what?" The statue questioned. They talk? So they are really alive. You could use that to your advantage. "Soo.. whats your name dear?" You asked, awkwardly trying to place your arm around him. He took a step back, giving you a nasty look. "I'm Richard Buckingham, fool." Was what you got as response. "Richard huh? That is a cute name," you said. Richard's eyes darted across he room, very confused. You shrugged. "So... can't i stay here with you handsome?" You asked. Richard walked back to his axe, reaching out to grab it. You ran over to him, hugging him. "No need for that~," you said, wrapping your arms around his waist. Richard's face heated up, looking around for a way out.

You sighed, resting your head against his chest.

You were shaken up by the door swinging open.

(Quick update: I won't be posting that much here, i am working on a few other x reader books. These books are supernatural creatures x reader. The current ones i have are: Vampire, incubus, Water demon, fairy and a snow spirit. So stay tuned for that if you like those.)