🤍 Chapter 35 🤍

Recovery Girl's Temporary Nurse's Office:

Kimitsuki rushed down to the clinic, knowing that both Katsuki and Shoto were taken there as they were passed out. She knew that he was going to wreak havoc as soon as he would wake up from Midnight's induced sleep. And to stop him from blowing up the entire stadium down, she knew she needed to warn everyone to anticipate it.

"Kuroyanagi-Chan!" Recovery Girl exclaimed in surprise as Kimitsuki came skidding into the clinic all of a sudden. "What are you doing here? You must head out to the stadium for the announcement – you won third place, didn't you? Very good, very good,"

"Thank you very much, Recovery Girl," Kimitsuki said quickly. "But I must come here to warn you – Ka-Chan... Bakugo Katsuki-Chan is going to be very upset,"

"Upset?" Recovery Girl asked, bewildered and Kimitsuki remembered that Katsuki hadn't show off his personality very much to Recovery Girl – he never got hurt.

"The thing is..." Kimitsuki said, embarrassed as she fumbled with her fingers. "Ka-Chan is upset over winning first place, and he can be quite... impulsive and blow things up – not to say he's a bad person! He just explodes with his Quirk... and if there isn't any way to keep him calm, he might end up damaging the building around us..."

"Kuroyanagi is correct,"

Both Kimitsuki and Recovery Girl turned around to see Aizawa making his way into the clinic as well. It was a strange sight since he was still covered with bandages but Kimitsuki was glad that he was coming here to pitch in just how serious this issue was.

It was an issue of life and death!

"Don't worry about it," Aizawa told Kimitsuki as he reached them. "Recovery Girl and I will arrange something. It's only a matter of time before he wakes up. I'm not in the mood to deal with the reconstruction of the stadium for Second-Years,"

While Aizawa and Recovery Girl shuffled off to find some equipment to put on Katsuki before he woke up, Kimitsuki stayed back to keep a watch over the boys. She played with the hem of her large jacket and glanced at the two males – they were both still knocked out but their injuries had been healed by Recovery Girl, leaving them perfectly alright.

It was a strange sight that Kimitsuki could never get used to – Katsuki's softened expression whenever he was asleep, or well, knocked into an induced sleep. She had only seen it a few times before whenever they had nap time in their early school days.

Kimitsuki bit her lower lip, reaching her hand forward, hesitant, and her fingers brushed against his ash-blond hair, pushing them away from his forehead.

"Ka-Chan..." Kimitsuki muttered before sighing, shaking her head. "... you're an idiot,"

Something like this, to win the entire tournament during your first year, was to be celebrated, and she would have loved to see Katsuki proud of his abilities, and finally be glad that he won over her and Izuku. But she knew it was far from this – Katsuki would only be satisfied if he won on his own accord and on his own terms and conditions, of course.

It wasn't something that she could blame him for, either.

But still, Kimitsuki hoped that she would get to see this face of Katsuki more often than seeing him upset or angry with anything. Kimitsuki shook her head and took her hand away from Katsuki's vicinity and turned to look as her class teacher returned.

"We've discovered some useable restraints," Aizawa said, and Kimitsuki sweat-dropped at the sight of the restraints. "Would you mind putting them on Bakugo?"