🤍 Information 🤍

Kimitsuki Kuroyanagi [黑柳 君月 Kuroyanagi Kimitsuki]

Also Known As:

Kimi-Chan [Nickname]
Tsuki-Chan [Nickname]
Kimitsuki-Chan [Nickname]
Kuroyanagi-San [Formal Title]
Family-Killer Kimitsuki

Species
Human

Gender
Female

Hair Colour
White

Eye Colour
Lilac

Skin Colour
Fair

Birthday
December 25

Age
13

Weight
55Kg

Height
170cm

Quirk:

Eyes of Illusion

Affiliation:

Aldera Junior High School
U. A. High School

Family:

Kuroyanagi Katsuhito [Father; deceased] [quirk; black flames]
Kuroyanagi Tsukichiyo [Mother; deceased] [quirk; illusions through voice]
Kuroyanagi Kimihiro [Brother; deceased] [quirk; black flames]

Clothing:

Middle School Uniform: Kimitsuki wears a white button-up, full sleeve shirt which is always tucked neatly into a black pleated, thigh-length skirt. Over her shirt, she wears a black sweater and a red ribbon around her neck. She is always wearing spandex shorts beneath her skirt, thigh-high white socks and black haruta shoes.

High School Uniform: Kimitsuki wears a simple, white button-up shirt with U. A. Academy's grey blazer with two deep green stripes on the cuffs of the sleeves and collars, as well as a red tie, green skirt, black tights and brown haruta shoes.

Hero Uniform: Kimitsuki wears a plain, black hakama skirt which she pairs with a small black, full-sleeved coat. She also wears a black forage cap and black military boots. She wears white underclothes beneath this as well as white gloves.

Casual Clothing: Kimitsuki usually dresses casually in a plain white shirt, light blue jacket and black jeans. She also wears a black waist bag across her chest. She also wears a variety of other clothing as per occasion.

Accessories: Kimitsuki always wears a white bow on her long ponytail. She also wears a white scarf during winters.

Interests:

Training
Gardening
Playing instruments
Studying and reading
Drawing and painting
Needlework and dress-making
Spending time with cats
Tinkering with electronics

Appearance:

Kimitsuki is a tall, fair-skinned girl with soft facial features. She has straight, calf-length white hair, and large lilac eyes. She has a small beauty mark under her right eye. She has a slender yet athletic figure. She also is rather busty – to the point of them giving her back pains from the weight.

Most of the time, Kimitsuki has hair tied up in a long ponytail with the help of a white ribbon, styled as a bow and resembling cat ears. She keeps her long bangs and such framing her face at all times – only putting them back when concentrating. She also has sharp canine teeth, just like a feline. She wears light lilac-coloured eye shadow sometimes.