🤍 Chapter 15 🤍

"Um, it's a vote for me," Kimitsuki mumbled, not quite happy that she had gotten another vote. She turned around to look at the bespectacled man next to her. "And... Sato-Kun... Hagakure-Chan... Kiminari-Kun... Koda-Kun... and yes, that is it, Iida-Kun,"

"I got four votes?!" Izuku exclaimed, his green eyes wide and Kimitsuki glanced at the blackboard to see that both him and her had four votes to themselves. She grabbed her face, absolutely done.

This is the last thing I wanted...

"Why Deku?!" Katsuki shouted, jumping up in his seat when he noticed that Kimitsuki hadn't been the only one to get four votes. "Who voted for him?!"

"Well, it's better than voting for you," Hanta pointed out. "Either him or Kuroyanagi-Chan," His cheeks turned pink and it dawned on Kimitsuki that he was one of her votes, too.

"What did you say?!" Katsuki shouted.

"Ka-Chan, please settle down," Kimitsuki said quietly but firmly as she turned to look at him. Katsuki met her lilac eyes in defiance but sat down when she narrowed them, a glint appearing in her eyes.

Kimitsuki and that Sensei...

they're both similar when it comes to their eyes.

"Whatever," Katsuki grunted and sat down, crossing his arms with a huff as he looked away from them all. Kimitsuki let out a low sigh and looking away from him.

"Zero votes..." Tenya muttered, wallowing in depression. Kimitsuki sweat-dropped, feeling bad for him. "I knew that would happen... That is only to be expected of a person's calling,"

"You voted for someone else, huh?" Momo asked.

"But you wanted to do it, too," Rikido said. "What are you trying to do, Iida?"

"I'm sorry, I should've realised you wanted to be the Class Rep, Iida-Kun," Kimitsuki said apologetically, causing Katsuki to huff in annoyance. "I would've voted for you, you're diligent,"

"Kuroyanagi," Aizawa interjected and Kimitsuki turned to look down at his sleeping bag. He sat up in in to his head could be seen over the desk. "Have you finished?" She nodded. "Right, then both Kuroyanagi and Midoriya are the Class Reps,"

"Um, Sensei, may I please pass up on my title?" Kimitsuki asked, wanting to give up before Katsuki made fun of her again. But Katsuki turned to look at her angrily.

"No," Aizawa replied. "Unless it was a Genjutsu, I mentioned that you need to learn to speak up and lead people. You promised to do well. This is an opportunity to learn. Don't tell me you think this little of those who voted for you?" Kimitsuki flushed pink.

"Y-Yes, Sensei, you're right," Kimitsuki replied, bowing her head in apology. She glanced at Katsuki and noticed he was looking at her blankly. "I will do my best from here on out,"

"Midoriya, come to the front and show your face," Aizawa said.

"S-S-Seriously?" Izuku stammered, his eyes wide as he walked over to where his best friend was, his knees shaking horribly. "Seriously...?"

"It'll be okay, Izu-Chan, don't be so scared," Kimitsuki said kindly, though even she was a bit concerned about leading heroes-in-training and someone like Katsuki. "I'm sure... it'll be okay,"

"That might not be too bad," Tsuyu said, looking at the two of them curiously.

"After all's said and done, Midoriya can be pretty fired up, anyway!" Eijirou exclaimed. "And Kimitsuki's shy – but she did score the best in the finals, entrance and quirk apprehension!"