🤍 Chapter 78 🤍

Their journey was fairly uneventful and as they arrived in the lobby of the location, All Might turned to Katsuki and Shoto, "Well then, we'll be watching from up here," before he, Kimitsuki and Present Mic parted ways with them by the end of the lobby. And as the two boys turned to head off down the corridor so they could change for their training, Kimitsuki looked at them.

"I hope you both have a good time with the training," Kimitsuki told them softly. "Good luck with it and do well, Ka-Chan, Todoroki-Kun," She smiled and waved at them, receiving Shoto's nod which irked the ash-blond next to him as Katsuki huffed and puffed.

"Thanks, Kuroyanagi," Shoto said, and Katsuki did not like that one bit – but Kimitsuki did not say anything to him about it. She could always bring it up later to annoy him.

"Do yer best here!" Present Mic shouted after them as well, which caused Kimitsuki, Katsuki, Shoto and All Might to sweat-drop at his loudness. "Let's go!"

With that, Kimitsuki quietly followed All Might and Present Mic up the nearby stairs and onto the landing awaiting them. Before, however, they could head up the next staircase and out to the audience area over the arena, they were intercepted – by none other than Endeavor.

"Oh?" Endeavor acknowledged as he looked down upon the three of them. "If it isn't the former Number One Hero," Kimitsuki frowned inwardly. "Thanks for bringing Shoto,"

"Endeavor," All Might responded, his voice trailing off.

"This is perfect," Endeavor said. "I've been wanting to sit down and have a talk with you,"

"I'll go buy some coffee!" Present Mic exclaimed once he had finished looking between the two Pro-Heroes awkwardly. "Come along with me, Kuroyanagi-Chan!"

Present Mic was quick to push the white-haired girl along with him, away from All Might and Endeavor, before they could be dragged into the situation. Kimitsuki did not say anything, only curious, but followed her teacher to the nearest vending machine for drinks.

But as Present Mic fussed that it was only fuzzy drinks here and went off to buy coffee in another vending machine, Kimitsuki wondered one thing – did Shoto know that Endeavor was here?

Kimitsuki knew, as Shoto's friend, that he did not have a good relationship with Endeavor. She had seen that through her time at Endeavor's Hero Agency. And she also knew that the new Number One Hero was always trying to push himself into Shoto's personal life often.

If Endeavor was here without informing Shoto, Kimitsuki knew that he would be upset, and Kimitsuki really did not like it when her friends were upset. In her opinion, Shoto had enough to deal with.

While Kimitsuki was still lost in these thoughts, she bought herself a can of blueberry juice and was just about to pick something out for All Might as well when heard footsteps approaching her and –

"Kuroyanagi-Chan~!"

The loud, masculine voice shouting her name so excitedly surprised Kimitsuki, who spun around in shock to find none other than Yoarashi Inasa hurrying down to where she was, dressed in the winter uniform of Shiketsu. Her heart was still racing as she brought her hand up to motion him to slow down but before she could do that, he grabbed her hand instead.

Within his large grasp, Kimitsuki's hand could break with just a tight squeeze. Inasa was blushing badly yet again as he looked down at the white-haired girl and his grin was so wide that it could quite possibly break his own face. Kimitsuki felt herself blush lightly as well.

"Kuroyanagi-Chan, I had no idea that you were going to be here!" Inasa exclaimed. "Don't you already have a license? I saw all the news about you and your classmates yesterday! How are you?"