🤍 Chapter 66 🤍

After all the students had gathered by the bus and Aizawa had checked on them to make sure that none of them were missing, they were let back on so they could return to their dormitory. Kimitsuki tucked her bangs behind her ear as she got on last among the students, as per usual. She glanced around and found that she had a seat open next to Katsuki.

Katsuki looked at her when he saw the white-haired girl making her way over to him. He was trying to look at her expression – but quickly averted his eyes when he saw that she was reaching up to put her stuff into the luggage compartment. Instead, he glared at Minoru who was staring at her chest.

"Excuse me, Ka-Chan, your legs," Kimitsuki spoke up, bringing the blond back to himself and he grunted, pulling his legs back to let her get into the window seat. "Thank you,"

But Katsuki was not listening, feeling strange at the brush of her long white pony-tail. He felt her sit down quietly in her seat and he didn't look up until she was ruffling through her bag. Kimitsuki pulled out her phone and began to look at its contents.

The bus pulled off to the road soon after and Katsuki crossed his arms, unsure what to do with himself. He had turned his phone off since he knew his mother would bombard him with calls.

Kimitsuki was smiling happily at her phone, typing away some sort of response but Katsuki couldn't see who it was that had gotten her using a phone so much. She had never been the kind of person to text this often no matter what was going on. Her speed was fast, too.

However, just as Katsuki expected, the texting slowly came to an end and Kimitsuki let out a light laugh as she wrote her goodbyes. Katsuki glanced at the phone, bewildered, but Kimitsuki had turned her phone off. In fact, the only thing he noticed was –

Kun

It had been a boy that Kimitsuki was talking to, and for the life of him, Katsuki couldn't figure out who it was. He didn't care who it was. He just felt the same way as he did when Kimitsuki chatted with boys from other schools. She couldn't have given out her number to one of them.

By now, Katsuki was thoroughly annoyed and his arms crossed tighter over his chest, not looking at the girl next to him, who was completely unaware of his mood swings.

Everything was going bad today, it seemed, and Katsuki was finding it pushing at his nerves. So tense he was that he couldn't even find the desire to fall asleep.

If it wasn't that Wind guy, was it that stupid Senpai?

That Shishikura Seiji with that disgusting Quirk had talked a lot of smack to Katsuki about some sort of dignity befitting his school, and compared him Kimitsuki regarding their behaviour. It wasn't that Katsuki gave a crap about or felt jealous by that comparison – it was just annoying to hear him talk high praises about Kimitsuki. They all seemed to be very vain compliments.

Just the thought of that guy made Katsuki's expression turn even sourer, his shoulders tense when he felt something press against his right arm. He stiffened before glancing over to see that it was Kimitsuki. He quickly looked away before he realised that she had fallen asleep.

Kimitsuki's eyes were closed and her face was shielded from the sun's dying rays by her long white bangs. Her pink lips were slightly parted – the sight of it embarrassed Katsuki.

It seemed like she had fallen asleep and Katsuki wasn't sure what he was supposed to do from here. Every single feeling in his body had been flushed out of his body.

The only thing that Katsuki could do was relax his shoulders, staring at her face to see if it would wake her up. It didn't, and he set his arm on the armrest. This caused the sleeping Kimitsuki to get comfortable as well, and he felt her hand set onto his forearm.