🤍 Two Heroes - 5 🤍

Together, Kimitsuki, Izuku and Melissa rushed up the stairs, passing over Swordkil and off to head above the 148th floor. There were a lot of floors that they needed to cover from there but Kimitsuki was sure that they would be facing more villains as they continued upward. And Kimitsuki was not surprised to find several gunmen waiting for them above the staircase.

These villains did not attempt to use any sort of Quirk against them, and their gear was too strong for Kimitsuki's eyes to reach them. She nodded at Izuku, raising her blades and rushing forward ahead of him to do the deflection work. Bullets rained down at her and Kimitsuki did not dare to blink a second as she used her blades to deflect them away –

"They're here!"

However, there were only two gunmen present on the 200th floor, and Kimitsuki quickly took down the one nearest to her as she rushed up the stairs toward them through all the bullets. And before the second could aim at her again, Izuku kicked him into the wall, knocking him out.

"Are you okay, Tsuki-Chan?" Izuku asked, looking at her up and down to make sure that she was not hurt or hit by any of the barrage of bullets she had dealt with.

"Yes," Kimitsuki replied. "Just... my eyes are really strained... I don't have my eye drops here... I knew I should've packed them in, too, but I was in a hurry," She rubbed at her eyes and looked at Melissa as she rushed up to them. "Let's continue onward,"

The three of them headed into the tower's top floor, rushing down the corridor, the only sound being their breathing and Kimitsuki's heels, her Quirk activated.

"Melissa-San, where's the control room?" Izuku asked as they snuck around the corners.

"In front of the central elevator," Melissa replied.

"Let us head there then," Kimitsuki muttered, leading them down the corridor when she heard someone else there – although not a villain, it appeared. "Someone is here,"

They looked through the open door down the hallway and saw David Shield working on the computers for something, aided by his assistant, Samuel Abraham.

"Papa?" Melissa asked.

"Oh, it is!" Izuku agreed.

"Why is he on the top floor...?" Melissa wondered, concerned.

"Your father is one of the top scientists on this island," Kimitsuki spoke tensely. "There is a chance that the villains brought him here to do their bidding – under threat, of course,"

"We have to save him!" Melissa urged.

"Yes," answered Kimitsuki and Izuku.

Kimitsuki headed in front of the two of them, glancing around to make sure that there were no villains waiting for them. But when she found none of them there, her suspicion only grew – it made no sense that they would leave a scientist on his own to do what they wanted... when he could easily save the hostages if he wanted to through the security.

It was confusing to find that the Storage Room was entirely empty aside from David and Samuel. Kimitsuki frowned to herself, looking up and down for any sign of a villain. She just could not see why the villains had left such a free reign to the two.

"I was able to unlock it," David spoke up suddenly, and Kimitsuki looked at him. "Go to block 1147,"

"O-Okay!" stammered Samuel as he rushed up the stairs to open the said block. "I'm opening it," He pulled out a briefcase from the storage. "You did it, Professor!" He opened the briefcase to reveal the support item that was sitting inside. "Everything is here,"