🤍 Chapter 64 🤍

Kimitsuki sighed softly to herself, drinking the cold soda that Momo had fetched her, trying to keep herself cool. She looked up when she noticed Hanta walking over to where Denki and Minoru were sitting by themselves as the students were given a break.

"Hey, something amazing happened!" Hanta told them. "Listen to this –"

"What's the rating?" Minoru asked, bored.

"R-18!" Hanta replied, and Kimitsuki looked at them uncertainly.

"I'll listen," Minoru declared.

"You know that bodysuit girl from Shiketsu over there?" Hanta said lowly, pointing toward Camie, who was standing with her schoolmates on the other end.

"Yeah," Minoru replied. "If you're just going to say she's hot, that's not good enough. I've been watching her this whole time; she doesn't look as curvy as Kuroyanagi but –"

"Well, I saw her completely naked in the shadows by the rocks with Midoriya," Hanta told them and Kimitsuki looked up in shock, turning to look toward –

"Midoriya!"

Both Denki and Minoru descended upon the green-haired boy with a yell, and Izuku tried to shield himself away from their grappling and shouting as they lunged over, completely confused and taken aback over what had happened for them to react like this.

"What were you doing, bastard?!" Minoru shouted. "When the rest of us were working so hard!"

"Were you making light of life just because it was during a test?!" Denki shouted.

"O-Ow, stop that!" Izuku exclaimed, confused and scared "What?!"

"Don't play dumb!" Minoru screamed. "What did you do with that person over there...?" He pointed at Camie, who noticed them and waved at them. "That's a greeting exchanged secretly by a man and a woman after they've progressed to a certain point in their relationship!"

If there was one thing that Kimitsuki was sure of, she was sure that Minoru was the last person to know what such a greeting between a couple was supposed to look like.

"I misjudged you, you smooth-talking, curly-haired bastard!" Denki shouted.

"Oh, Sero-Kun told you about that," Izuku said as he freed himself. "II'm telling you, that's not how it is!" His expression dissolved as he sighed. "It was because of her Quirk. Actually, I didn't know what was going on, and it was super scary!"

"But you saw her naked, didn't you?" Denki exclaimed.

"W-Well..." Izuku stammered, and Kimitsuki noted that he was blushing.

"You saw, didn't you?!" Minoru shouted. He looked at Camie, who was interested in Izuku for some reason. "And she's still waving at you! Just how far did you two go?!"

"I told you, that's not how it is!" Izuku exclaimed, trying to free himself from them again.

"You really are sly, huh?!" Minoru continued, still making a ruckus. "It's always quiet weirdos like you getting all the attention, huh? You're always getting smothered by Kuroyanagi –"

"Mineta-Kun, stop it!" Kimitsuki exclaimed, shocked at his choice of words. "Izu-Chan is my friend; how can you say something like that?" Her eyes found themselves trailing over to Katsuki, who looked rather annoyed at the ruckus that they were making.

"Kuroyanagi-Chan, ignore them," Eijirou advised as he showed up next to them, and he held out a plate of dessert out to her. "Here, something sweet to eat, it'll help you relieve stress,"