🤍 Chapter 71 🤍

Kimitsuki had parted ways with Izuku and Mirio before walking down the street, turning around the corner and heading in the direction of the office that Tsukitarou was currently working at. It was a compact office on temporary basis but Kimitsuki still found it to be really neat as she showed her student card to the front desk and was led to her uncle's office.

Tsukitarou seemed to be waiting for her and he eagerly welcomed her into his office, allowing her to settle in her seat and have something to drink before they came around to the topic they had at hand. Kimitsuki felt like while he was still the same, there was an air of authority around him here.

"I'm sure you know what a Hero Work Study means," Tsukitarou spoke up. "It's not like your casual weeklong internships that undergo at normal workplaces, you see,"

"Yes, I understand," Kimitsuki replied. "I interned with Endeavour, here is my evaluation at the end of it," She passed her uncle the document with her evaluations.

"That's good, you came ready," Tsukitarou said, smiling as he took it from her. "So, your work with me here would be paid and you must work here for at least a month. Since you are still a first year with a lot of classes to attend, you will miss out on a lot of classes,"

"I will work hard to do well on both ends," Kimitsuki informed him earnestly and Tsukitarou nodded. "Please trust in me – I will make sure not to disappoint you,"

"Wonderful," Tsukitarou replied. "That is what I expect of you," He nodded at her. "Although you are my niece, we are going to work together, and we need to be professional, alright?"

"Yes, I understand," Kimitsuki confirmed.

Tsukitarou went over the contract in detail with Kimitsuki, explaining everything to her and how they would be starting as soon as possible. He sealed the deal with his stamp and once doing so, returned to his lighter self, offering to have lunch with her before she left for the dorms.

"Thank you so much for the offer but I'm actually visiting the city with my friend," Kimitsuki explained sheepishly. "I am supposed to meet him after I'm done here..."

"That's completely fine," Tsukitarou assured her. "Which friend is this, if you don't mind me asking?" He wiggled his eyebrows teasingly and Kimitsuki blushed.

"Izu-Chan – Midoriya Izuku," Kimitsuki replied. "And it isn't anything like that..." She rubbed the back of her head. "He is applying at Sir Nighteye's agency,"

"Sir Nighteye's agency?" Tsukitarou asked. "I suppose you two will be seeing each other often,"

It was the same thing that Mirio had said and Kimitsuki was certain that both Sir Nighteye and Tsukitarou's Agencies were working together. She left the agency at that note and headed back in the direction where she had left Izuku with Mirio.

When Kimitsuki arrived at the agency, she was led in by a tall, thin man dressed in a black tuxedo and white gloves. His head was that of a brown centipede.

"Thank you," Kimitsuki said, bowing her head deeply as Centipede led her down the hallway and she was surprised to see Mirio and another Pro-Hero outside the office door. "Togata Senpai...?"

Mirio turned to look at her with a grin, and the person with him, Bubble Girl – a small woman with light blue skin, short dark blue hair and yellow eyes – looked at Kimitsuki with recognition.

"Kuroyanagi-Chan, you're finished already?" Mirio asked, waving her over and Kimitsuki walked over shyly, bowing in greeting to Bubble Girl. "You were quick!"

"I suppose..." Kimitsuki replied sheepishly. She looked toward Bubble Girl once again. "Good afternoon, my name is Kuroyanagi Kimitsuki,"

"We all know who you are!" Bubble Girl told her excitedly. "Are you going to apply here as well?"