🤍 Chapter 6 🤍

Kimitsuki looked up into the air when she heard a loud and peculiar siren ring throughout the Battle Centre B, and surely the other Battle Centres, too. She wondered if Izuku and Katsuki had finished with their tests properly. She knew that Katsuki would certainly have done well and she tried to assure herself that Izuku would've managed to get something out with All Might's great Quirk.

"Ah, I wish I could've got a few more points," Kimitsuki mumbled to herself, though she knew that she was on an edge with how heated up her body was. "Thank you for helping me out,"

"I-it's no problem at all!" the tape boy replied, blushing as he looked back at her. Kimitsuki gave him a gentle smile and walked off away from the heat of the explosion behind her.

Surveying the area, Kimitsuki had tried to make sure that she didn't do any property damage but she hadn't quite managed to do that. She frowned, noticing the portion of the building that had caved in. She looked back at the group of people she had tried to protect from the two robots earlier.

"That was pretty cool, Kuroyanagi!" Mina shouted as she ran over to her. "How did you get the robot move like that?" She moved her arms around to resemble her flying. "Was it your Quirk?"

"No, I can't do that..." Kimitsuki replied quietly. "I'm just good with machines and electronics," She held her hands up slightly. "I found their weak point and got to the wiring that held them together,"

"Okay, good work, good work, good work,"

Kimitsuki and Mina, among others, all turned around to look at the old lady who was making her way over to where they were all gathered. It didn't take Kimitsuki long to recognise who she was.

"Here you go," Recovery said as she reached one of the examinees, holding her hand out to him. "Here are some gummies. Eat some gummies," She handed them out to everyone.

"Th-Thanks," said the students as they received the gummies from her.

"Yes, yes, you, too," Recovery Girl replied as she continued to make her way through the students, passing out the gummies to every single one of them.

"I never knew we'd get to meet Recovery Girl," Kimitsuki breathed – she was a fan of the Hero. "I have always wanted to meet her. She's called the backbone of U. A., of course,"

"Here you go, dear," Recovery Girl said as she held out some gummies. Kimitsuki quickly held her hands in front of her, receiving the gummies. Mina took a few as well.

"Thank you very much, Recovery Girl," Kimitsuki said, bowing her head down to ninety-degrees to the elder woman.

Kimitsuki looked down at the colourful gummies in her palm and smiled to herself before slowly pushing one into her mouth. She chewed and noted that it was rather sweet. She quickly placed the rest of them past her lips and ate them, swallowing them. There was an immediate impact on her.

The gummies eased the exhaustion she was feeling in her bones, and it also cooled her down a bit. However, it didn't help her as much with the heat – she always had to naturally cool down after using her Quirk so extensively. And her eyes were still rather dry from using her Quirk.

"Head back to the entrance and into the bus!"

On Present Mic's announcement, everyone started to head off to where they had entered the Battle Centre through. Kimitsuki wondered how much she had scored in total for her U. A. Entrance Exam.

"I think we did great, we're definitely getting into U. A!" Mina cheered as she tagged along with Kimitsuki, much to the white-haired girl's surprise. "I hope we get into the same class!"