🤍 World Heroes' Mission - 1 🤍

It was days into their Work Study with Endeavor that Kimitsuki found herself as well as her fellow students, Izuku, Katsuki and Shoto being taken off by the Number One Hero to attend a special mission that was dispatched by the world Heroes Association and needed to be carried out all over the world with an arsenal of Heroes from not only Japan but other parts of the Hero Nations.

There had been a terrorist attack a few days prior in a major city were someone had released a large amount of green gas which caused the Quirks of anyone who inhaled it to go berserk and lose control of their super-empowered Quirks that were not only highly toxic to the users themselves but also destructive due to the enhancing properties of the chemicals in the gas.

Consumed by their overpowered Quirks, both civilians and Heroes had been unable to control their chemically-enhanced powers and caused not only great destruction throughout the city but also a high number of deaths, leaving behind only some Quirkless civilians where others died of shock.

In response to this act of terrorism, the All-Star World Heroes Association had mobilised the largest anti-terror joint task force made up of the top Heroes all over the globe. All Might had gone to aid them as an advisor.

"The group claiming responsibility for the terrorist attack the other day is Humarise..." informed the Head of the World Heroes Association. "... an ideological group founded by Flect Turn. their leader who advocates for the salvation of humanity. The device used in the attack has been conjectured to strengthen the Quirk factor triggering substance, Ideo trigger. The device will hereafter be called the Trigger Bomb. The mission of our all-star hero team is to search all 5 of Humarise's branches around the world at once.

"After restraining their members, collect the Trigger Bomb held at that location as soon as possible. We expect the members at their facilities to resist. There is also the danger that they will use the Trigger Bomb, so we must refrain from asking for help from local law enforcement. I would like you to carry out this mission promptly and with urgency,"

"Heroes, the success of failure of this mission rests on your shoulders," All Might said. "Let's get back the smiles of those living in fear of terrorism!"

Many students from Class 1-A and 1-B of the U.A. Heroes Course were also recruited to boost the number of the Heroes being deployed both at home and overseas, assigned to teams that were divided off to five different cities for this important mission.

The Lurkers had taken Minoru, Hanta, Denki and Ibara to match-up with Salaam and head off to raid the branch in Cairo, Egypt while Ochaco, Tsuyu and Nejire went with Ryuku to Paris, France.

Gang Orca ganged up with Present Mic and Cementoss with Kyoka and Mezo in Tokyo, Japan along with Eijirou, Tetsutetsu, Tamaki and Fat Gum. On the other hand, Momo and Setsuna were chosen by Majestic to assist Singapore's top hero, Big Red Dot.

Hawks and Fumikage Tokoyami were sent to New York City, United States along with Shishido and his trainees, Mashirao, Rikido, Nirengeki, and Jurota to apprehend the American branch.

Just like all of them, Kimitsuki, Izuku, Katsuki and Shoto were in the thick of things as well, being the trainees of the Endeavor Agency, the current Number One in Japan.

The Heroes of the Endeavor Agency had joined a secret covert black-ops mission to the capital city of Otheon, where the main headquarters was presumed to be currently located and it was upon them to apprehend the leader, Flect Turn.

Kimitsuki sat next to her friends on the plane, leaning against Katsuki in silence as they waited for them to reach their location. Her eyes were lowered on her knee where it was set against the ash-blond's, all of them dressed up according to their mission, embellished Hero costumes with hoods.