🤍 Chapter 46 🤍

By the time they had return back to school, Kimitsuki was feeling much better and she knew that most of her injuries had improved. She had a long headache but even it had subsided when she woke up to head to school. She caught the train later than Izuku as she had some work to do and by the time she arrived, almost all of her classmates were here.

"Good morning, everyone," Kimitsuki greeted as she opened the door to the classroom and bowed to them, smiling widely when they happily returned her greeting as she walked over to her desk. "Good morning, Ka-Chan," She smiled at him but he averted his eyes away.

Kimitsuki set her things down and looked around for Izuku, catching sight of him standing at the back of the classroom with Hanta, and the of them were joined by very upset-faced Mina, Denki, Eijirou and Rikido. Frowning, Kimitsuki walked over to them.

"Is everything okay?" Kimitsuki asked them, her eyebrows knitted together in worry.

"Everyone..." Mina said, her eyes filling up with great tears and reaching out to hold onto Kimitsuki's soft hands for 'support'. "I'm looking forward... to hearing your stories... about training camp..."

"W-We don't know for sure yet!" Izuku spoke up, looking panicked and Kimitsuki nodded along with him. "There might be a last-minute twist!"

"Stop, Midoriya," Hanta said, placing a hand onto his shoulder. Kimitsuki looked at him curiously. "If you say it out loud, it'll probably jinx it,"

"I hope we didn't jinx it then!" Kimitsuki hoped.

"If we failed the exams, then we'd have to skip training camp and be in summer school hell," Denki muttered despondently. "And since we didn't pass the practical exam... if you guys still don't get it, then you're dumber than monkeys!"

"Kaminari-Kun!" Kimitsuki gasped when Denki shoved his fingers into Izuku's eyes. "Don't do that!" She looked at Izuku with concern. "Oh, goodness, are you okay, Izu-Chan?" Izuku nodded dizzily. "Ah... Kaminari-Kun, you must remain calm. I understand you're upset but we cannot hurt each other,"

"Calm down, seriously," Hanta agreed with the silver-haired girl. "That's too long. I don't know, either. Our team passed thanks to Mineta, but I was just sleeping the whole time. Anyway, since we don't know how they're scoring it..." 

"If you feel bad for us, then I dunno, just bring me back lots of stuff!" Denki exclaimed, tears flowing down his cheeks profusely. Kimitsuki nodded agreed.

"Of course, we will!" Kimitsuki assured him.

"Once the bell rings, get in your seats," Aizawa's voice sounded the minute he slid the door to the classroom open, and all of the students rushed straight over to their seats. "Morning,"

Aizawa took his place behind the teacher's desk. Kimitsuki looked up at him as she sat at her desk, wondering if he would discuss the battles with everyone.

"Unfortunately, there are those who did not pass the final exams," Aizawa continued, and Kimitsuki realised that he was going to. She waited to see if there was any news about the training camp. "Accordingly, for the training camp in the woods... everyone's going!"

Kimitsuki stared at the strange smile on Aizawa's face upon the twist.

"We can go, too?!" Eijirou asked loudly.

"Really?!" Mina exclaimed, and Kimitsuki smiled.

"Yeah," Aizawa answered. "Some failed, but no one failed the written exam. In the practical, Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Sato, and Sero failed,"

"I knew it..." Hanta muttered upon hearing his name and Kimitsuki looked toward him. "Just because my team passed didn't mean I scored high enough not to fail..."