🤍 Chapter 40 🤍

Before long, Kimitsuki and Shoto had worked together and cleared out all the knives that Stain had hidden around in his clothes, and the two of them tied the villain up. Shoto was rather impressed by Kimitsuki's intricate rope-work but she just waved the compliment off, offering to pull the body until the boy took the rope since the girl was rather injured.

"Native-San, can you move?" asked Izuku and Kimitsuki turned around to find out that the Pro-Hero had gotten up from his paralysis and was now carrying the injured Izuku.

"Yeah, I'm okay now," Native answered, nodding at the boy before looking at his injuries. "You hurt your legs, right? Let me do this, at least,"

"Th-Thank you very much," Izuku replied gratefully.

"That's my line," Native responded and Kimitsuki bit her lower lip.

"Todoroki-Kun, I'll pull it!" Tenya exclaimed as Kimitsuki and Shoto walked over to the rest of them, pulling Stain along as they began their way out of the alleyway and to the street.

"Your arms are all messed up, right?" Shoto replied, still insisting on pulling along.

"Sorry..." Native spoke up, looking at the teenagers. "Even though I'm a pro, I was just in the way,"

"Please don't think that way," Kimitsuki replied kindly. "I don't believe many individuals would've withstood such a fight one-on-one with the Hero-Killer, especially with the nature of his Quirk, and the nature of his mindset – he didn't have any laws to abide by,"

"Fighting four-on-one with the guy making mistakes himself, we still barely won," Shoto added in. "He was probably flustered and forgot about Midoriya's recovery time. And he wasn't able to deal with Iida's last Reciproburst, Kuroyanagi's vision or Midoriya's movements,"

"Todoroki-Kun is correct," Kimitsuki confirmed, smiling.

"Now," Native said as he and four teenagers along with Stain came to the main street, which was just as deserted as the one they had left. "Let's quickly get him to the police –"

"Wha? Why are you here?"

It seemed to be someone addressing Izuku, and Kimitsuki looked ahead to find an elderly and extremely short man standing across the street. He had spiky white hair and a beard, and he was dressed in what seemed to be a Hero's Costume with a full-bodysuit, cape, boots and a mask – all of them were either yellow or white, his mask black.

"Gran Torino!" Izuku exclaimed and Kimitsuki realised that it must be the person that Izuku had gone to intern for, after All Might's request. "Gran Tor –"

However, Izuku was promptly cut off when Gran Torino slammed his foot onto his face, "I thought I told you two to stay seated on the bullet train!"

"Izu-Chan!" Kimitsuki exclaimed, shocked as she rushed forward to help Izuku onto his feet, frowning as she checked to make sure that he wasn't too hurt.

"Who's that?" Shoto asked, confused.

"The Hero I am interning with, Gran Torino," Izuku answered. "But why?"

"I was told to come here all of a sudden," Gran Torino replied, still huffing a bit from seeing Izuku here. "Well, I don't really know what's going on, but I'm glad you're okay,"

"Gran Torino, I'm sorry..." Izuku apologised.

"It's around here!"

Kimitsuki, along with the others, turned around in the direction of the voice that had interrupted them, and she was not very surprised to see several more Heroes rushing to their location, "Huh? Endeavor told us there was a request for help here, but... children?"