🤍 Chapter 21 🤍

On their day back, Kimitsuki arrived at the school rather early in the morning but her first destination wasn't the 1-A Classroom but Recovery Girl's Clinic to discuss the issues she was facing. She had received the results of her CT scan early that morning so she brought them all for the nurse to see.

"There's nothing to worry about regarding your head," Recovery Girl assured the white-haired girl sitting on the stool in front of her. "You did well with getting these tests done,"

"Aizawa Sensei suggested me to do so," Kimitsuki admitted. "Um, the pain in my head and arms is gone... so I took off the bandages there. But I don't feel as comfortable with my ribs and legs,"

Recovery Girl motioned her to show her injuries and Kimitsuki got up, pulling her shirt out of her skirt and unbuttoning it to show her abdomen that was still purple and black with bruises. Once the nurse had inspected it, Kimitsuki dropped her shirt and then unwrapped bandages on her legs.

"We should've sent you to the hospital from the get-go," Recovery Girl said, inspecting her. "The injuries wouldn't have gotten this bad had you not continued to move so much,"

"I apologise," Kimitsuki said, bowing her head slightly. "It was a foolish decision but I didn't want to let my friends get hurt," Recovery Girl waved it off lightly.

"I'll give you some candies and a kiss, but you have to be careful with your legs," Recovery Girl said. "Get new bandages and take yourself a bit easy for the next few days,"

Nodding, Kimitsuki let Recovery Girl get some ointment on her bruised ribs, and bandages for her injuries before she was given a healing kiss. Kimitsuki was provided with some candies and sent on her way back to her class, though something told her that Recovery Girl knew she wouldn't rest.

"Thank you very much," Kimitsuki said, bowing lightly as to not strain her abdomen and popped the candies into her mouth, very used to medicines anyhow. "I'll try to come back healthier,"

Recovery Girl nodded at her with a smile and Kimitsuki closed the door behind her, leaving.

Again, rather than going to her classroom, Kimitsuki headed to the changing rooms and pulled out some tights to pull on so she could hide the bruising on her legs from the Nomu's fingers. She slipped her feet into her Uwabaki slippers before looking into the full-length mirror in there.

"I look horrible," Kimitsuki muttered to herself as she quickly fixed her shirt, tucking it strictly under her skirt – which she straightened out and she reached up to fix her silvery hair and the white bow.

Finally, once she was satisfied with how she looked, Kimitsuki grabbed her schoolbag and started her way toward her class. She walked slowly, aside from her injury, as the tiredness was setting in from healing that Recovery Girl had provided her. She stared out of the windows as she walked along.

"Ah, I almost forgot about checking in with the faculty room," Kimitsuki said and stopped halfway through the corridor to go and knock on the faculty room door, slipping inside with a small bow.

"Young Kuroyanagi!" All Might greeted her immediately, waving over at her excitedly and Kimitsuki shook her head at his excitement, unable to keep back a smile. "Is everything okay?"

He really seemed like a fatherly person.

"Yes, Sensei," Kimitsuki replied, bowing her head to him. "I'm just here to see if we'll be getting a substitute teacher as Aizawa Sensei –" She stopped as the door opened behind her.

It was Aizawa – his entire face still bandaged up as well as his arms, slung over his shoulders.

"I'm going to be taking your homeroom as per usual," Aizawa said as he shuffled into the room, glancing at the white-haired girl. "Is your head fixed?"