🤍 Chapter 68 🤍

Kimitsuki quietly walked down the path that led her to the Class 1-A dormitory. She was by herself, having stuck behind to talk to Aizawa about their schedule and since Hitoshi had joined them, she had gotten a bit late as the sun was already setting in the distance and she was feeling a bit tired since she always did so on her first day, and last night had not been very pleasant.

It was okay to be a bit lazy today but Kimitsuki knew that she needed to get back into the game as soon as possible, especially since everything that they had learned today and the Work Studies that were coming up. She wasn't sure where she would be going for her duty.

As Shoto had failed his Provisional License Exam, it was doubtful that Endeavour would even pick any student for this, and Kimitsuki also wondered if she wanted to go there with how the Blue Flame villain had targeted her for working there. She didn't want to face him so soon again.

Sounds of her classmates chatting reached Kimitsuki's ears as she reached the front doors of their dormitory and she entered the building, finding most of them in the lounge area.

While she took off her shoes in the Genkan to shift to slippers, she noticed that Minoru had left his shoes astray again. Kimitsuki sighed as she looked for him in the lounge, too tired for this but she knew that she couldn't have this behaviour from him when everyone else was so careful.

Minoru himself was looking to annoy Katsuki regarding his punishment as the miniature Hero was reaching down to wipe off some dust from the windowsill that overlooked the backyard.

"Hm?" Minoru spoke up slyly as he turned to look at Katsuki. "What's this dust, Bakugo?"

"Deku was supposed to clean that!" Katsuki shouted, blowing up at Minoru and Hanta's smug looks. "Stop messing around!" He turned to look at Izuku. "Hey, can't you even clean properly?!"

"I-I'm sorry!" Izuku replied, who was trying to tie up the garbage bags and looked up fearfully.

"Mineta-Kun!" Kimitsuki called out and putting an end on his laughter as he turned to see the narrowed eyes of the tall girl. "How many times have I told you to not throw your shoes around?"

"Yeah, how many times does she have to tell you?" Hanta asked, throwing Minoru under the bus and capturing him with his Tape. "Don't worry, Kuroyanagi-Chan, I'll teach him!"

"Thank you, Sero-Kun," Kimitsuki said appreciatively as she walked into the lounge, loosening the tie around her neck gently. "Izu-Chan, Ka-Chan, how was your day today?"

"It was just okay, Tsuki-Chan," Izuku replied in almost a whine and Kimitsuki smiled lightly at him but Katsuki was eying them in silence until Kimitsuki turned to him.

"What about you, Ka-Chan?" Kimitsuki asked, causing him to go a little pink in the cheeks as he looked away from her, pretending to clean. "Did you have an okay day today?"

"Yeah," Katsuki muttered and Kimitsuki smiled at it, knowing that even something this little was enough for right now – he could open up more and more later.

"Man, I'm beat," Rikido complained as he and Mina joined Eijirou and Denki by the sitting area.

"Oh, everyone, put the trash from your rooms out," Izuku spoke up. "I'll take them out together,"

"Okay," replied Rikido before looking toward the others wearily. "Hey, Mic's class today..."

"Don't tell me, you too?" Eijirou replied, seemingly undergoing the same concern.

"Grammar we didn't learn just came out naturally, huh?" Rikido asked him.

"Oh yeah, that!" Mina asked. "Right? I was surprised, too!"