🤍 World Heroes' Mission - 4 🤍

Kimitsuki and Izuku had started this onslaught with the company of Katsuki and Shoto but both of them had been left behind. Katsuki had stopped at the entrance of the Humarise base to fight the initial defence, and Shoto had parted ways from the pair of them as more reinforcements began to arrive, attacking the three students upon which Shoto was quick to tell them, "Go on head! There's no time!"

From there onwards, it was only the pair of the childhood best friends as they made their way deeper into the Humarise base. Kimitsuki nodded at Izuku as they found themselves approaching the grand, oak doors in the distant that certainly held the main hall that they were looking for.

It was certainly a grand room – circular and wide, the room had a dome-shaped ceiling that was gold in colour and all the walls were lined with what appeared to be, on first glance, books. In the middle of the floor was an elaborate design of a golden baby in a flower wreath of a cradle. Two set of stairs carved down to the ground.

"... we have reached the furthest room," Kimitsuki said to Izuku before nodding toward the doors ahead of them. "That means the Trigger Bomb control system is beyond those doors,"

However, before they could continue onward, they were interrupted by a laser attack that Kimitsuki pulled Izuku out of the way of, and the presence of none other than the leader of the entire organisation, Flect Turn, "Go away. This is not a place where someone gravely afflicted like the two of you can enter,"

Flect Turn was a tall and slim man with luminescent light blue skin, a shaved head of dark blue hair, and a goatee moustache, and his ears adorned by arrow-shaped earrings. He was wearing a red robe with a golden belt, two glove-like prosthesis accompanied with finger tips, and combat boots over his grey pants.

As Flect Turn began to make his way down the stairs toward them, the walls all around them were fortified by metal slabs. Kimitsuki and Izuku both readied themselves for what was to come at them.

"This is a holy place that will bring about the salvation of humanity," continued on Flect Turn, unfazed by their presence. "This isn't the salvation of humanity,"

"No matter the reality behind the Quirk Doomsday Theory," responded Kimitsuki. "It is something that hasn't been scientifically verified, but widespread due to popular belief and speculation. What is more astonishing is that you wholeheartedly accept something so uncertain without questioning it and murder people for it?"

"Pure humans are being threatened by the disease of Quirks," Flect Turn told her. "As time passes, they mix, evolve, and go out of control, driving humanity to destruction. I would not listen to the musings of a girl was unnatural Quirk growth. Why are you blind to the truth? Don't you realise that it was this unnatural growth that killed your family?"

"That's not true!" exclaimed Izuku, as Kimitsuki was stunned that Flect Turn knew about her. "Whether someone has a Quirk or is Quirkless doesn't mean they're sick or anything! We're all alive. We're all human!"

"The gravely afflicted are beyond help," spoke Flect Turn. "I must be the one to do it after all,"

"I will definitely stop the Trigger Bomb!" Izuku told him.

Kimitsuki was pulled out of her shock over Flect Turn's knowledge about her when Izuku retaliated by attacking the Humarise Leader with a St. Louis Smash.

"Izu-Chan, no!" exclaimed Kimitsuki, rushing forward. "His Quirk isn't something you can –"

Before Kimitsuki could quite get to explaining Flect Turn's Quirk, Izuku experienced it first hand when the villain's Reflection Quirk was forced out in a terrifying display, reflecting the boy's attack back at him and sending him flying back. Kimitsuki jumped to catch the boy before he could crash.