🤍 World Heroes' Mission - 3 🤍

Kimitsuki, Izuku and Rody set off on their long journey together, and as they travelled through the distant horizon toward the Klayd border, the three of them got to witness the beautiful countryside of Otheon. There were endless emerald-green pastures, the beautiful fields filled with luxuriant flowers, and the quietness of the crystal-clear streams in the depth of the forests.

They travelled through one wide stream where Izuku got himself soaked and had to get Kimitsuki's help with drying his clothes, through the desert where they stopped by a small store and Rody had to actively keep the woman's attention away from the two Heroes, and off toward the mountains.

Even when the storm struck the mountainous ridges, Kimitsuki and Izuku collaborated with their Quirks to get the van up the mountain where, as the rain subsided, they got to witness the rainbow.

"Man, you two have such good Quirks," Rody commented one night as he, Kimitsuki and Izuku sat around a fire, having a quiet dinner. "They're both so powerful... I mean this Fire, especially,"

"Hey, Rody," Izuku said as he looked to him curiously. "You have a Quirk, right? What is it?"

"I don't want to say," Rody replied, turning a bit pink on the cheeks and Kimitsuki almost used her own Quirk to see but halted herself out of respect for him.

"S-Sorry..." Izuku said, returning back to the food in his hand and letting the topic go for now.

"You won't laugh, will you?" Rody asked, still a bit uncertain. "Both of you?"

"We won't!" Izuku answered at once. "Neither of us would laugh!"

"Promise?" Rody pressed on anyhow.

"We promise we won't laugh, Rody-Kun," Kimitsuki replied with a gentle smile that only further embarrassed him. "But you are not comfortable, we can let it go as well,"

"No, it's fine... it's fine if you won't laugh," Rody muttered. "My Quirk is..." He looked up at Pino on his head, who was shyly hiding behind her wings. "She's my Quirk..."

"Pino-Chan?" Kimitsuki asked curiously as the little bird peeked shyly at her.

"Pino's actions... show my true intentions..." Rody revealed.

It was after several days of travelling that Kimitsuki, Izuku and Rody managed to find themselves on the Otheon-Klayd border, which happened to be in the canyon. Yet they had travelled all this far to find out that it would not be easy for them to get across after all –

"... the border is heavily guarded," Kimitsuki spoke up, having a look at the border as they hid on the side of the canyon. "I doubt we can go in from the front without fighting,"

"Our only choice is to go over this," Izuku said, nodding toward the high cliff in front of them.

"Come on, Rody-Kun," Kimitsuki said as she turned her back to Rody so that she could carry him on her back. "I'll carry you and Izu-Chan can carry the briefcase,"

"Deku, take this," Rody said as he passed Izuku the briefcase. "And as for you, Kimmy... it'll be hard for you to carry me with that injury, right? This is as far as I go,"

"But the car's out of gas," Izuku said, surprised. "We can't leave you alone in a place like this,"

"You know how fast I can run away, right?" Rody asked. "Right, love?"

"Yes..." Kimitsuki replied, averting her eyes when he winked at her. "But I still caught you,"

"You definitely did," Rody said with a laugh. "I'll eat some berries or something that Kimmy told me about and wait for you here. Hurry up and figure out the case's secret and come back for me,"