🤍 Chapter 61 🤍

Over the next few days, the students were given all the time that they needed to work on their moves. Kimitsuki was just as busy with it – she had gotten hold of her Black Flames moves and was also working with her shield with Ectoplasm. It hurt a lot to use but it was something she needed to learn. On the other hand, Aizawa focused on helping her with her Capturing Weapon.

In her free time, Kimitsuki spent her time studying and working on her new outfit. She had finished with most of it and had submitted the request form to the government through Aizawa regarding her new costume and was waiting for them to swing by and check on it.

Several days before they were to go for their Provisional Licensing Exam, Aizawa made his round through the students, checking on their new moves so far.

Aizawa walked over to Kimitsuki, and she straightened up, ready to show him everything that she had learned and come up with during her time here.

The first thing that Kimitsuki showed Aizawa were her new moves with the Black Flames – the first, Honoikazuchi, which had Kimitsuki mould her flames into different shapes and weapons while the second was her making a defence of fire itself.

"You're finally getting comfortable with your fire," Aizawa acknowledged as Kimitsuki finished with the showcase. "Have you been working on your heat capacity?"

"Yes, Sensei, it has improved immensely," Kimitsuki confirmed. "It takes me plenty of time to start feeling warm now. My new costume will help me with that as well,"

Secondly, Kimitsuki showed what she had been able to do with her shield. She had been able to perfect her skeleton-like armour around her body. She could now cover the entirety of her body with such a protective armour. However, even beyond her personal protection, Kimitsuki was starting to mould arms to the defence, albeit quite limited.

"Continue to work with those arms," Aizawa told her and Kimitsuki nodded. "Lastly, we have your visual powers, correct?" Kimitsuki nodded again. "We will try them later," He looked past her and Kimitsuki saw that All Might was walking over to them.

"Aizawa-Kun, how are things going?" All Might inquired curiously.

"You're here again?" Aizawa asked. "We're getting there. There are those who have finally solidified their styles and those who are already trying to create multiple moves,"

"How is it going for you, Young Kuroyanagi?" All Might asked.

"Very well, thank you," Kimitsuki replied, bowing her head deeply. "I have been working on as much as I possibly can. Aizawa Sensei and Ectoplasm Sensei," She winced as a blast went over their heads.

"Young Bakugo shows amazing talent, as always, huh?" All Might commented, and Kimitsuki smiled lightly in response as Aizawa nodded in agreement.

"Hey, look out!"

Upon Katsuki's yell, Kimitsuki, All Might and Aizawa all looked up to see that a large portion of the rock where Katsuki had just used his AP Shooter move was breaking off and falling down right where All Might was currently standing. Kimitsuki rushed forward closer to All Might to cover him with her shield to protect him against the falling rock.

However, it turned out that even faster than Kimitsuki was Izuku, who appeared out of seemingly nowhere and used his Quirk in his legs to smash the rock apart to smaller parts. Kimitsuki stared up at him as the debris was held away from All Might and her by the shield.

"Are you all right, All Might?!" Izuku asked as he landed down next to Kimitsuki and All Might. "You're not hurt either, are you, Tsuki-Chan?!"

"Yeah!" All Might replied, sounding and looking both surprise as well as happy to see how much Izuku had improved in the past few days.