🤍 Chapter 49 🤍

Kimitsuki looked around the room that had been assigned to the girls and set her stuff into a drawer which she won out of rock-paper-scissors with her classmates. Later on, the seven of them headed down to the training camp's cafeteria. Kimitsuki looked around in surprise at the amount of food that had been served by the Wild, Wild Pussycats.

There were two long tables set in the cafeteria and were decked out with the most delicious looking food and drinks. Kimitsuki thanked both Mandalay and Pixie Bob before finding herself a seat between Izuku and Katsuki, knowing they might get into an argument if left alone. Katsuki glanced up when saw a flutter of white and looked away just as quickly on sight of her sitting down next to him. Kimitsuki didn't seem to mind or even notice it.

"Thanks for the food!"

The air filled with the sound of the students digging into their food – sounds of their chopsticks, spoons and forks could be heard as the famished and growing teenagers wolfed it all down. Kimitsuki quietly looked at the food, thinking about what she would like.

Everything looked too good and Kimitsuki served herself some rice, miso soup and grilled fish, focusing on filling up her energy rather than just stomach. She chewed quietly, glancing at Katsuki, who was stuffing his mouth a bit too aggressively next to her.

"What?" Katsuki asked, his reddening cheeks stuffed with rice when he noticed that Kimitisuki's lilac eyes were watching his every move with marvel.

"You're going to choke," Kimitsuki informed him, using a new tactic rather than showing outright concern for him. "Slow down a little or your stomach will hurt,"

Before Katsuki respond, Kimitsuki looked away and he scrunched his nose up at her behaviour but he slowed his inhaling of food a little. However, Kimitsuki was much busier looking around at others, eating in a reasonable pace, finding the food extremely delicious.

"Really?" Hanta was talking to Kyoka. "So, the girls' room is a normal size?"

"Are the boys in a big room?" Kyoka inquired in return.

It made quite sense that the boys were in a larger room than the girls given that there were only seven females in their class while the boys were fourteen, double the number.

"I wanna see it!" Mina said. "Hey, can I go see it later?"

"Sure, come whenever!" Hanta replied. "You can come, too, Kuroyanagi-Chan!"

Katsuki choked on his food but Kimitsuki took the time to smile and nod at Hanta before reaching around and smacking Katsuki's back to help him clear his throat out. She glanced at him and just shook her head, which only annoyed Katsuki further.

"So good!" Eijirou exclaimed, also wolfing down his food. "Rice is so good!"

"It's soaking into my internal organs!" Denki agreed, doing the same. "It's a match for Lunch Rush's cooking! I can keep chewing forever!" He froze and yelled, "A clay hotpot?!"

"Is that from a clay hotpot?!" Eijirou asked.

"Yeah," Pixie-Bob answered. "But man, it looks like you guys were so hungry that you're acting weird... anyway, today's the only day we'll be doing stuff for you, so eat as much as you can,"

"Thanks!" responded both Denki and Eijirou.

"Kirishima-Kun, Kaminari-Kun," Kimitsuki spoke up. "I know it's very delicious and you are very hungry but try not to... eat so quickly over empty stomach,"

Next to her, Katsuki tsked at Kimitsuki's soft smile.

"Oh, Kota!" Pixie-Bob said. "Can you bring those veggies?"