🤍 Chapter 54 🤍

Kamino Ward, Kanagawa Prefecture:

It was Kimitsuki's first time in this area and as the six students made their way out of the train station to the busy streets, it was a bit intimidating for her. She couldn't see how and where they could possibly hide Katsuki and Nomu, even with Kurogiri amongst them. She wasn't naïve but she still did not find it very comforting that evils hid in bright streets.

The streets were running alive with people, and it was clear from the look of them that this was a place filled with nightlife attractions. There was no sign of any teenager there, nor a clear-cut appearance of a villain. But even villains hid in plain sight.

"So, this is Camino Ward?" Izuku asked.

"There are a lot of people," Shoto pointed out.

"So, those guys are hiding somewhere in this city?" Eijirou asked, looking around before turning toward Momo. "Okay, where are they, Yaoyorozu?!"

"Wait a minute!" Momo said. "From here on out, we must be very, very careful. The villains know what we look like, remember? We must also consider that we may be attacked at any moment,"

"Yaoyorozu-Chan is correct," Kimitsuki spoke up, who had been trying to keep herself on the downlow but it didn't help with five U.A students with her anyway. "Amongst all the adults, we stand out very much. We must always keep our guard up,"

"Got it!" Izuku agreed and held his arms in front of his face in a cross. "Gotta be covert!"

"That's making you stand out more, Midoriya," Shoto told him.

"Izu-Chan..." Kimitsuki muttered, concerned.

"But at this rate, we won't be able to scout very easily," Tenya said, looking at them. "Especially since we have to make sure that Kuroyanagi-Kun's identity doesn't leak out to anyone,"

"Then, what are we supposed to do?" Eijirou asked.

"I have a suggestion," Momo spoke up, her cheeks dusted with blush as she pointed behind her, and as Kimitsuki followed it, she saw Momo pointing at a boutique.

Dirt-Cheap Donki Oote

Kimitsuki didn't really go out shopping in boutiques because she always dressed down rather than up, and she had certainly never been in such a boutique before. She wondered what about this place made Momo so embarrassed yet so excited. All of the clothes in there seemed to be partywear and rather cheap – and it was then that Kimitsuki realised that Momo, having grown up comfortably, had never been to a store such as the one they were entering.

Everyone separated to quickly gather up an outfit to look older and more natural in the setting. Kimitsuki herself picked out a black turtle neck and heels, with a brown buttoned slit skirt and a cheetah-printed wrap. She changed quickly and pulled her hair out of the ponytail to look less like herself and put a black beret on top of her head to look cohesive.

On the other hand, none of her friends looked very cohesive.

Every single one of the boys looked sleazier and sleazier as they came out of the changing rooms, and their hair was worse – Shoto had put on a strange black wig to cover his hair while Eijirou had brushed them down. Izuku's were messed up and Tenya's were parted neatly. Momo looked rather pretty with her hair curled up into a ponytail as well.

"I'm not sure..." Kimitsuki said as she watched their clothes. "... if you all understand fashion," She shrugged. "But I suppose this will not make us look like a group with a mission,"

"Hey, you!" Izuku shouted in an aggressive manner as the six of them made their way out of the store in their rather... unique get-ups. "Hey, you!"