🤍 Chapter 19 🤍

Kimitsuki pushed herself carefully onto her feet and held the back of her head, feeling the warm blood still flowing out. She grimaced at the feel and smell of it. She was starting to feel light-headed now. It was time for her to turn her Quirk off but she forced it to remain activate. She didn't want to chance any one of her friends or classmates getting hurt. Or be kidnapped herself by the villains.

"He's coming our way," Kimitsuki breathed when she saw the muscles in Tomura's body tense up and then release he headed straight in her direction first, hoping to get her as a hostage.

"Hey, we've gotta do this after all!" Eijirou said as they watched Tomura heading toward them for real, his hand stretched out for Kimitsuki's throat.

But just then, Tomura's trajectory was intercepted when All Might rushed toward the Nomu with his own superhuman speed, slamming his fist at the bioengineered beast. The punch caused great shockwaves that almost threw Kimitsuki back but she held her ground, skidding back slightly.

"Damn," Tomura grunted as he himself skidded back from the force of the shockwave. "Hey, you talked about his shock absorption yourself earlier, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did!" All Might responded, exchanging blows upon blows with the Nomu before going above and beyond with his power to punch the Nomu in a way that made the creature stagger back.

"A head-on fistfight...?" Izuku asked as they were all forced back from the sheer force of the punches. He reached to grab Kimitsuki before she could slip and fall.

"W-Wow...!" Eijirou exclaimed as he fell back.

Kimitsuki felt her long ponytail whip around as the air blew at them. She lowered her body to avoid being blown back and the four boys with her tried their best with it as well, all of their eyes upon the fight going on in front of them. Even with her Quirk on, Kimitsuki had a difficult time keeping record.

Her Quirk had the ability to see fast-moving objects and people but even with that she had a hard time following All Might and the Nomu as they traded blows with each other at inhuman speeds.

"I-I can't get near them!" Kurogiri said as he joined Tomura's side.

"If your Quirk isn't shock nullification but shock absorption, then there's a limit to it, right?!" All Might said. "Made to fight me? If you can withstand me at 100%, then I'll force you to surrender from beyond that!"

"This is... unbelievable," Kimitsuki breathed as she trained her eyes on All Might, watching the way his Quirk swirled inside his body. "Every single punch.... is more than 100%... at this rate...!"

"A hero..." All Might said and they watched as he punched and kicked the Nomu far up into the air. "... can always break out of a tough spot!"

All Might grabbed the Nomu and spun around before throwing him down at the ground.

Kimitsuki, Izuku, Katsuki, Shoto and Eijirou were left staring with wide eyes as the Nomu flew down to the ground at a high speed and smashed deep into the ground, the force of it creating an enormous crater as the ground shattered around the bulky body. For a moment, it remained there.

"Hey, villain have you ever heard these words?!" All Might said as he landed next to the Nomu, who was getting back up and sent another powerful punch at his stomach. "Go beyond! Plus... Ultra...!"

The Nomu flew from the force of the immensely powerful punch, smashing right through the thick glass ceiling of the dome-shaped U. S. J. and Kimitsuki stared in disbelief as it flew off in the distance. She, however, wasn't the only one shocked – students, heroes and villains were all in absolute disbelief.