🤍 Chapter 7 🤍

Kimitsuki informed Granny Haruna and Mikoto about her getting accepted into U. A. High School's Hero Course in Class 1-A, and was glad to see just how happy they were to hear it. Then, she quickly pulled on her shoes and went rushing out, telling them that she was going to go Izuku and inquire about his fate – now that she knew that they were really giving out the rescue points to students.

Night had already fallen and the sun already sunk out of sight, and Kimitsuki jogged down the streets lit up by the streetlights, her long white hair glinting as she kept lilac eyes up ahead of herself. She turned to her right and headed deeper into the neighbourhood, onto a street well-travelled by her.

"Good evening," Kimitsuki greeted the security at the apartment complex quickly, bowing a rapid ninety-degree bow that almost gave her a whiplash before she rushed over to the elevator. "3rd,"

Waiting anxiously for the elevator to reach the third floor, and when it dinged open, Kimitsuki stepped out and walked down the empty corridor, heading to the Midoriya Household, ringing.

"Kimitsuki-Chan?" Inko asked as cracked open the door to peer out, and then she opened it all the way. "Is everything okay? It's pretty late..." Kimitsuki nodded quickly.

"Everything is okay, I was just wondering if I could meet Izu-Chan?" Kimitsuki asked before lowering her voice. "I wanted to see if he received the letter from U. A.?"

Inko's face lit up and Kimitsuki knew that Izuku had received it – and he had passed.

"Oh, Kimitsuki-Chan, it just came in a while ago!" Inko said, finally letting out her feelings as she grabbed the tall female's shoulders. "Izuku got in! Did you also get your letter?"

"Yes, and I got in, too," Kimitsuki replied gently. "I just received my letter a while ago... Where is Izu-Chan? He was really worried about getting in,"

Gushing over the fact that the two friends got into the same school together, Inko led Kimitsuki to Izuku's bedroom and told her that she could stay over for dinner that night – something that Kimitsuki gratefully accepted and she knocked on Izuku's room, entering quietly inside.

"Izu-Chan?" Kimitsuki asked and she looked over in surprise when the green-haired boy threw himself at her, his eyes full of tears. "Why are you crying, Izu-Chan?"

"I was so worried!" Izuku cried as he moved back, wiping at his eyes furiously. "Did you get in, too, Tsuki-Chan?" Kimitsuki nodded with a small smile and Izuku burst into more tears, shocking her.

"Calm down, Izu-Chan!" Kimitsuki said, fanning her hands to try and stop him from crying anymore. "I'm glad you got in. I bet you got a lot of rescue points,"

"I got a zero in villain points," Izuku replied as he walked over to sit down on his bed. Kimitsuki sat down on his chair. "And I got sixty in the rescue points – the nice girl gave some of hers to me,"

"Ah, I understand," Kimitsuki breathed, nodding at him. "Um, I got seventy in villain points but most of my points came in rescue – ninety-five. In total, I have one hundred and sixty-five points,"

"Tsuki-Chan, that's a lot!" Izuku exclaimed as he stared at her with wide eyes. Kimitsuki gave him a weary smile. "I wonder how many points Ka-Chan got?"

"I wanted to ask him," Kimitsuki replied, pulling out her phone. "I sent him a text but he hasn't bothered replying..." She stared at her chat with Katsuki. "To be honest, he just never reads them,"

All of the texts in the chat window between Kimitsuki and Katsuki were one-sided.

There had been several times Kimitsuki had texted him to ask him why he didn't come to school, to tell him to do something regarding the school event, or asking him for help with something – but he never bothered reading or replying. Whenever she mentioned it to him in person, he would always tell her to just stop texting him in the first place or ignore her question entirely. She shook her head.