🤍 Chapter 95 🤍

Both Izuku and Katsuki had agreed with what Shoto had offered them, much to Kimitsuki's surprise. She had felt that Izuku would be a bit wary about going to Endeavor while Katsuki was straight-out refuse anything that Shoto would suggest. But ultimately, Kimitsuki was happy to know that they would be coming to a place where she and Shoto would be – it should be interesting.

The day before they left for their homes for the New Year holidays, Kimitsuki and Izuku had been joined by Katsuki as they met up with All Might at their usual hang-out spot. All Might listened to what they had to say about the work-study and seemed to perk up at once.

"Go to Endeavor's?" repeated All Might when Kimitsuki finished narrating the story. "The four of you? That sounds good!" He looked to Izuku. "You should definitely take advantage of the opportunity!"

"What should we do about my One for All training?" Izuku inquired.

"I think it's going smoothly right now," All Might replied. "From when Blackwhip first manifested until today, a different, unknown Quirk hasn't appeared suddenly, right? If you can visualise the locking and unlocking properly, I don't think it'll go out of control again,"

"Yes, sir!" Izuku replied earnestly.

"If it were me, I'd blow it all away," Katsuki gave his input.

"I can imagine it," Izuku said while Kimitsuki smiled wearily.

"It's good timing for you, too, Young Bakugo," All Might said, turning to him.

"Huh?" Katsuki responded, and although Kimitsuki wanted to sigh at him, his expression made it hard to keep a smile back at the sight of him.

"You and Endeavor are similar in some ways," All Might told him. "It will be good for you to see the current Endeavor up close. If you three are going to become top Heroes, then don't miss this chance!"

Kimitsuki was curious about what specific things All Might found similar in Katsuki and Endeavor but she did not ask. When it was time for them to go back to their dormitory, the former Number One Hero called Kimitsuki back to help him bring some files to the staffroom and she knew that he wanted to talk to her.

"What did you want to talk about?" Kimitsuki asked curiously as she and All Might made their way toward the staffroom. All Might looked at her. "Do you really think I don't know you?"

"You're a very astute girl, of course, nothing escapes your eyes," All Might said in amusement. "I wanted to talk about those two boys back there,"

"I figured," Kimitsuki replied. "You want me to keep an eye on Izu-Chan's Quirk as well as make sure that Ka-Chan doesn't go out of the ropes again,"

"... yes," All Might confirmed. "But I don't mean to use these tasks to burden you, of course, if it –"

"Don't worry, All Might," Kimitsuki told him with a smile. "They are my friends; I would've done so even if you had not asked. I promise to take care of them. You can rest easy,"

Just then, the door to the staffroom slid open and Aizawa looked at them, "Kuroyanagi, there's something I need to discuss with you,"

"Yes, Sensei," Kimitsuki replied. All Might took the files from her to take to his desk and she turned to look at Aizawa as he closed the door behind him.

"I want to talk to you in regards to the winter holidays coming up," Aizawa told her. "Do you want to return home for the New Year or remain at the school dormitory?"

"About that... I am going to stay back at the dormitory," Kimitsuki answered and Aizawa nodded.

It had seemed like it would be hard to go home after switching to the dorm system, but with Pro-Hero escorts, the students were able to return home for just one day. Kimitsuki did not go home but staying back at the dormitory, having spent it talking to Hiro on the phone or hanging out with Eri.