🤍 Chapter 62 🤍

Before they had even realised it, the day for the Provisional Licensing Exam came about. Kimitsuki had worked through all of her moves that she had been working on, and she had also gotten her new costume evaluated and approved. On that morning, Kimitsuki got herself ready in her school uniform and before she went downstairs, her phone rang.

There wasn't anyone that Kimitsuki was expecting to call her, especially since she had already received good luck texts from everyone the previous night, including a call from Oba-San. She pulled it out of her bag and looked down at it to see that it was Tsukitarou who was video calling her. Curious about what he had to say, she picked it up.

"Good morning," Tsukitarou greeted happily as soon as Kimitsuki picked up. She waved happily into the call. "My, my, you're looking fresh! Are you ready for the exam today?" Kimitsuki nodded. "Did you pack up everything? Did you have breakfast? Don't forget breakfast!"

"You're so worried, Oji-Chan!" Kimitsuki replied, chuckling. "I am ready for the exam, I've been really looking forward to it, actually. Yes, I packed everything, and I have had breakfast, too,"

"Sorry, I got off work late last night and couldn't call anymore," Tsukitarou admitted. "You're my only niece so I want you to give your best. Good luck for the exam, I know you'll ace it,"

"Thank you very much, Oji-Chan," Kimitsuki said, bowing her head even though she was using her phone. "I will make sure to reach your expectations,"

"I won't keep you for long – oh, Hiro-Chan's here as well," Tsukitarou said suddenly and Kimitsuki perked up, even though she had talked to him last night. "Do you want to talk to Nee-Chan?"

"Nee-Chan!" Hiro called out in response and Tsukitarou handed his phone over to the boy, who was rubbing his sleepy eyes as he looked into the camera. "Nee-Chan, good morning,"

"Good morning, my lovely Hiro-Chan," Kimitsuki replied, smiling at the sight of his tired face and messy hair. "Did you have a good night's sleep?"

"Yes..." Hiro said before yawning loudly. "Nee-Chan, good luck for your test,"

"Thank you, Hiro-Chan," Kimitsuki said, cheering up much more. "I will do well and become a Hero because Hiro-Chan wished me such a sweet good luck. I will talk to you tonight, okay? You should have a shower and eat some delicious breakfast, okay?"

"Okay," Hiro replied. "I love you, Nee-Chan,"

"I love you, too," Kimitsuki told him, and following this, the call ended. She put her phone back in her bag, checked on both Neko-Chan and Inu-Chan before she picked up her costume case before heading downstairs, feeling much better.

Aizawa led everyone out of the dormitory and off to where the bus had arrived to take them to their destination. Kimitsuki felt her phone buzz again but she waited until she had gotten on the bus to check. She allowed others to go up first and then climbed on, browsing the seats until she found one free as Izuku and Tenya were together and Ochaco was with Tsuyu.

Kimitsuki had hoped to sit down with Shoto but he was stuck with Yuga, and Hanta was sitting with Eijirou. She wished that Hitoshi had moved into their class so she could always sit with him as she knew that he would make a wonderful seating partner for sure.

The only open seat was the one next to Katsuki, and Kimitsuki walked over, making him pull his legs back without her asking. She was taken aback but didn't say anything as she sat by the window.

It was Hitoshi who had messaged Kimitsuki and she felt even happier as she thanked him for his well-wishes to her. Kimitsuki wanted to really do well now. She set her phone away and pulled out a book to read while they were heading to their destination.