🤍 Chapter 1 🤍

Kimitsuki followed Izuku as the two of them made their way down the footpath to the Aldera Junior High where both of them were currently enrolled as third-year students. While Izuku was looking down at his phone, Kimitsuki was more captivated by the blooming cherry blossoms that brought about the spring after a rather cold winter.

Both of them had grown up considerably since their elementary days, and Kimitsuki now stood taller than Izuku. But that wasn't the only place where she had developed. She had really matured.

People around them turned to look at Kimitsuki often, and it wasn't only for her past identity.

With her white hair longer than ever down to her calves, with her bright and large lilac, with her pretty smile, with her... Kimitsuki sighed as she felt the pain in her back. She wanted to cross her arms beneath her chest but decided against it, since it was something that flustered Izuku.

Since it was beginning of their third year, spring was here to great them and Kimitsuki reached up with her right hand to allow the passing orange butterfly to sit on the tip of her long finger. She smiled –

"Tsuki-Chan, there's a fight going by Tatooin Station, let's go see it!" Izuku exclaimed, grabbing her hand and jerking her along down the footpath, causing the butterfly to fly off and Kimitsuki sighed.

"We're going to be late, Izu-Chan," Kimitsuki said gently but didn't pull away from his hand, allowing him to take her along. She could feel tremors of a battle going on in the next street over.

There was a crowd gathered there, and Kimitsuki found herself following Izuku through it until they came to the other end, right to the front seat view for the ongoing fight. Policemen were already gathered to keep the civilians away from the villain and Pro-Heroes had arrived on the scene, too.

"Backdraft is here, too!" Izuku exclaimed, pointing out the Hero that was keeping all the citizens away at a safe distance. "Wow! Hey, Tsuki-Chan, can you see the villains' Quirk?"

"I think it is very obvious," Kimitsuki said but switched on her Quirk anyway, her eyes darkening in colour and three tomoe spiralling out in the irises. She looked at the villain. "It's Gigantification, with a hint of monster-fy,"

"Oh, it's Death Arms! He carries out justice through his great physical strength –

The Punching Hero!"

Death Arms had come to assist Backdraft, who was holding people back with water. The Punching Hero keep the falling debris from hurting the people who were standing by the train bridge. Kimitsuki was rather impressed by this. She wished she had such a supportive Quirk used for protection of civilians.

"But man, turning into a monster's an amazing Quirk," a man standing nearby said to his friend. "What did he do?"

"He stole someone's bag and went out of control when he was cornered," his friend replied.

"A Quirk like that, and he's a bag snatcher?" the first man said, shaking his head.

"Come on, Tsuki-Chan, let's go further ahead," Izuku breathed as he pulled her along and the two of them started further into the crowd to have a look. Kimitsuki switched off her Quirk.

"I'm sorry, the train's..." another man was apologising on the phone, most likely talking to his boss. "Yes, I don't know what time I will make it into work..."

"You can do it, Kamui!"

At the screams and cheers of several fangirls, Kimitsuki also looked up to see that Kamui Woods had arrived on the scene and was now fighting against the villain. Kimitsuki knew he would be able to restrain the giant criminal rather quickly. She could say she was a bit of a fan of his, too, in a way.