🤍 Heroes Rising - 3 🤍

Although she had allowed herself to faint out of exhaustion, Kimitsuki did not receive that blissful ignorance of the unconscious for long before she woke up into the terrifying reality. There was no time for her to rest as she helped her classmates with making sure that all the civilians were safe – there were under a thousand islanders and Kimitsuki took a look at every single one of them.

There was a possibility that League of Villains was on the Nabu Island as well and Kimitsuki wanted to make sure that there was no one hiding amongst them. She also made a quick note of every individual who had Quirk and compiled the information before she helped direct orders.

Night had fallen upon them by the time they had fortified for themselves a large factory that could hold everyone. The first request from Kimitsuki was to provide humanitarian aid to the residents.

Medical staff with Healing Quirks from the local Nabu Hospital were all actively helping out those with injuries, and it was now Kimitsuki realised just how much they lacked that in their own class.

However, that did not mean that Class 1-A was not well-equipped to aid in widespread chaos.

Momo had already begun to work on making essential supplies with her Quirk and Denki was working on making sure that Electricity was being provided where it was needed. Kimitsuki had gone to check on them and Kyoka had immediately turned to look at the white-haired girl.

"They're using their Quirks too much," Kyoka informed the younger girl and Kimitsuki looked toward Momo and Denki with concern at the amount of work they were doing.

"We don't know when they'll show up again," Momo spoke up as Kimitsuki parted her lips to speak.

"If we don't work hard now," Denki added as his used his Quirk. "When are we going to, yay?"

"You're almost in your 'yay-mode'," Kyoka told him.

Clearly, the pair of them would not listen to them to take a break so Kimitsuki made up a white lie that there was no one else available to transfer this equipment to the those in need – and so, Momo and Denki were forced to take a break as they went to distribute those things with Kyoka.

On the other hand, there was another important thing to overlook for the girl – Kimitsuki went to check on the food supplies and the way it was being cooked for everyone. Her Black Flames were the hottest and the best suited to supply fire to the large stoves in the factory kitchen.

As for the smaller tasks regarding Fire, Shoto was more than willing to help out, and he also was the one who predominately provided the bruises with Ice to help ease the pain of the injured.

"We'll be taking care of distributing the food so don't strain yourself, Kuroyanagi-Chan," Eijirou told Kimitsuki when she arrived in the factory's assembling room. "We've got it under control!"

"Thank you very much, Kirishima-Kun," Kimitsuki replied. "And Ojiro-Kun, Hagakure-Chan and Aoyama-Kun... you all are working very hard, too, so remember to take your breaks as well,"

Eijirou had been joined by a bandaged Mashirao as the two of them poured soup for the residents while on the other end, Toru and Yuga passed out rice balls per serving to those having food.

"Here you go," Mashirao said as he held out the food to the man who thanked him.

"Be careful," Eijirou added, also pouring a bowl full of fresh soup. "It's hot,"

"One each," Yuga called out as people came to take rice balls.

"There's enough for everyone!" Toru pitched in.

Next, Kimitsuki walked over to where the civilians were resting and found Tenya there. He quickly turned to look at the girl and filled her in about all of their supplies. It seemed like they had everything that they needed to at least provide aid to the Nabu Island residents.