🤍 Chapter 92 🤍

Round Five:

The very first thing that Kimitsuki did within the battlefield was to turn to her fellow teammates and inform them in detail about the Quirks on the opposing team – both their strengths and weaknesses, from what she had gathered over the time. She also went as far as to connect herself mentally with every single one of her teammates with her Quirk to help them and keep their bearings around.

It was decided that Kimitsuki and Izuku would head out to engage with the Class 1-B team head-on while Mina, Ochaco and Minoru would back them up from the rear. Izuku was supposed to take the role as the offense while Kimitsuki was supposed to be the defence and support overall.

"Given that we are fighting against Hitoshi-Kun and a Copy Hero," Kimitsuki told them. "Use my mental connection to communicate with each other. There is no need for you to speak now,"

"I almost forgot that we have to fight Monoma-Kun, too," Ochaco muttered, rubbing her head. "What do you think, Kuroyanagi-Chan?"

"Monoma-Kun will definitely pick up everyone's Quirk," Kimitsuki replied. "From what I understand, he is able to use up to four Quirks, although he can only use one at a time, alright? And given his personality, he will definitely be using Hitoshi-Kun's,"

"Hitoshi-Kun," Mina repeated, giving Kimitsuki a teasing look and making the white-haired girl blush deeply. "I bet you'll have a fun time fighting against your boyfriend, Kimitsuki-Chan~!"

"Hitoshi-Kun is not my boyfriend," Kimitsuki mumbled out loud for the last time, looking away from them. "Come on, let's head out, only use your mental communication from now on,"

With Kimitsuki and Izuku in the lead, Ochaco, Mina and Minoru followed after them. Izuku was supposed to do something flashy enough to draw attacks so he was first line. Kimitsuki suddenly turned around to find a barrel coming their way, glowing purple with Yanagi Reiko's telekinetic Quirk.

It took less than a moment for Kimitsuki realise that this barrel had been sent by Neito, using Reiko's Quirk because in her eyes, the Quirk discharge was not as potent. She conveyed this information to Izuku, who kicked the barrel away and in the same moment, a girlish scream rang through the air.

"That was Uraraka-Chan's scream, but it's not her," Kimitsuki informed Izuku through their connection. "It's a bit fuzzy for me given the distance but the other three are currently safe,"

"There's Monoma-Kun," Izuku replied as the two of them landed, finding Neito make his appearance and the two of them knew that he was sent to engage with them.

"Oh?" Neito asked, egocentric as always. "Did you find me? After seeing Bakugo fighting, there's no way we weren't wary of you – 'Be careful of those who are strong and can move well like him.' That's what someone clever would think of you,"

"He's talking a lot," Kimitsuki muttered, taking the moment to concentrate in the distance to where the remaining three of their teammates were, trying to check on them.

"On the other hand," continued Neito. "Someone clever would also think this: 'The guy earlier was strong because of the other three, so we should crush the other three first!' Thanks for being so flashy and telling us where you were. Looks like my teammates have found the other three already,"

"No, the other three are clear for now," Kimitsuki confirmed to Izuku. "They appear to continuing with their plan B, I will continue to keep a lookout for them,"

"He's trying to egg us on," Izuku replied. "He must've copied Shinsou-Kun's Brainwashing, as you said,"

"It's three against four," Neito went on. "Will your friends be okay? Shinso-Kun will be there, too, so they won't be able to communicate much. You need to hurry and go to them. No, wait. What if the scream just now was Shinso's voice? Then you'd be the one giving away their location,"