New Years - All Brothers

HAPPY NEW YEARS🎉
Based on the event going on currently, and it doesn't really have anything romantic in it since I didn't want to leave anyone out. And even though it's kinda lengthy I wrote this all rather quickly so I'm sorry if it feels rushed. I hope you guys enjoy and have a happy new year!

"Guys it's New Year's Eve!" You said excitedly. You hoped that they'd be willing to celebrate with you this year.

"That's great..." Satan said absentmindedly. All of the brothers were a bit preoccupied at the moment.

"What do you want us to do about it?" Lucifer said, not looking up from his paper.

"Yeah...we don't really celebrate New Years here, Y/n." Belphie said sleepily while laying his head on Beel's lap. Beel just nodded.

"I-I know but I was just wondering if we could just have a drink together or something like that and midnight..." You said sheepishly.

"Sorry Y/n, but I'm not a party demon. You know that." Levi muttered.

"And staying up late isn't good for your skin either, darling." Asmo pointed out. You looked at Mammon for some help but he just avoided your gaze.

"Y-yeah you're right. Um...forget I said anything. Sorry I bothered you guys." You chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of your neck.

"Y-Y/n wait-" Mammon said. But you didn't hear him as you shuffled out of the room awkwardly.

The tension in the air was too much for the brothers to handle. Mammon was the first to crack.

"Argh...Imma go check on Y/n." He mumbled.

"I'll join you!" Asmo said rather quickly.

"Nonsense. You guys are too loud and you'll probably annoy Y/n. I'll go." Satan said, closing his book.

"I should be the one to go and see Y/n!" Levi jumped.

"Why don't Belphie and I go check up on Y/n?" Beel said as they both got up.

"You're all making a huge fuss about nothing." Lucifer grumbled.

All the brothers began pushing and shoving to see who'd reach your door first. And just when Mammon was about to reach for the doorknob, he heard you talking to someone. The boys immediately quieted down.

"Yeah, no. They didn't want to celebrate with me." You sighed.

"That's unfortunate..." Solomon said.

(The brothers can't hear Solomon for obv reasons)

"No, It's okay. I understand that they don't celebrate it. I mean it is a bit of a stupid holiday. But It's the whole excitement of being with someone special, you know?" You said.

"Who's Y/n talkin to?" Mammon whispered.

"Someone special..." Levi repeated.

"Shh! Let me hear." Asmo said, pressing his ear closer to the door.

"Why don't you come over to purgatory hall? I'm sure Simeon wouldn't mind it and Luke would be ecstatic to see you." Solomon offered.

"Really? You mean it?" You asked.

"Of course, I could get some drinks for us and I'm sure Luke could stay up a bit late with Simeon's permission." Solomon said. You chuckled.

"Why is Y/n laughing?" Levi whispered.

"I'm not sure, but whatever it is they seem happy about it." Satan said.

"I could bring some desserts if you'd like. I made some to surprise Beel and the boys but..." You trailed off.