15k special

A bit of a celebration and a thank you for hitting 15k!! (Originally supposed to be for 10k but the number rose pretty quickly) This includes all characters but minus romance because I didn't want anyone to be left out, you know? And I apologize for getting it out so late but this week was pretty hectic for me T^T
I hope you enjoy it!

"I think I'm going to the house of lamentation early...later guys." You said as you waved goodbye.

The brothers all said goodbye, smiling softly at you as you left. They couldn't help but think something was off, but they didn't know what.

"Have you guys noticed that Y/n's been bummed out lately?" Asmo pointed out what they were all thinking.

"Something has felt a bit off." Satan said.

"Has Y/n mentioned anything odd to you guys lately?" Lucifer asked. He specifically eyed Mammon.

"Haah? Why're you looking at me?!" Mammon grumbled.

"Because you're the one sticking to them like a leech all the time." Belphie retorted.

"Maybe you pissed Y/n off." Levi snickered

"Mammon apologize for whatever you did." Lucifer said.

"I didn't do anything!!" Mammon said.

"Beel, you've been quiet. What do you think?" Asmo asked.

"I have noticed something's off. I offered Y/n some of my pudding at lunch but they declined it." He said.

"That's a red flag." Levi said.

"Think logically you two. Maybe Y/n didn't want any because they already ate. Or it's possible they just wanted you to eat it yourself, Beel. It wouldn't be the first time." Satan chimed in.

"Plus that doesn't explain when and why Y/n got bummed out." Belphie muttered.

"Maybe we should ask the guys at purgatory hall. Maybe they'd know." Beel said.

And by a stroke of luck Solomon was walking out of RAD with Simeon and Luke.

"Hey, guys. Have you seen Y/n?" Simeon asked.

"Y/n just left a while ago. Didn't they seem a bit dejected to you three?" Asmo said.

"Mm...maybe a little bit." Solomon responded. Simeon and Luke nodded in agreement.

"Maybe Y/n's feeling homesick. Or maybe one of you said something that made them feel bad." Luke said.

"Don't be ridiculous. If something was bothering Y/n, they'd tell us immediately." Satan said.

"Well, there could be things Y/n would find difficult to tell you guys." Simeon said.

"How so?" Belphie asked.

"Remember when Y/n was afraid to tell Lucifer they got a bad score on their test?" Solomon said to Belphie.

"Wait, they what?" Lucifer said, glaring at Solomon.

"We're getting off track, guys! If we really did do something wrong or Y/n really is homesick, we need to do something about it." Asmo said.

"Why?" Mammon asked.

"Because then Y/n's going to leave us, you idiot." Levi scowled.

"Why don't we make some human food? A good meal can cheer anyone up." Beel suggested.

"Ooo! I'll make some dessert!" Luke offered.

"How exciting. It's like a little party." Simeon chuckled.