Chocolate - Simeon

A/n: I used (c/t) as hot chocolate topping for whatever you put on hot chocolate since not a lot of people like whipped cream or marshmallows in their chocolate-

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° 𝐻𝑒𝒽𝑒 °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

Things were hectic over at the house of lamentation. Ever since you came back from the human world, it seemed like the boys would bicker more than usual. It was quite a headache for both you and Lucifer.

As an attempt to let some steam out, you decided to drop a visit to Simeon over at purgatory hall. His presence alone helped calm you down, it was always a breath of fresh air.

Lucifer was the only one who knew you snuck out to see Simeon and was okay with it. You just had to cook dinner the following day and he wouldn't tell the brothers. If any of the other boys knew they'd start a riot for sure.

You sent Simeon a bunch of text messages telling him you were outside, to which he responded with a bunch of misspellings and a thumbs up. Maybe tonight will be the night you teach him how to use a phone properly...

He opened the door and grinned. No matter what, he would never get tired of seeing you. He was so infatuated with you, anyone can see hearts in his eyes whenever he looked at you.

"Hey, Simeon!" You happily jumped up to hug him.

"Hello, my little lamb!" He chuckled as he hugged you tightly.

He lifted you off the ground a bit while pressing a kiss to your temple. He absolutely adored holding you like this and wish he could do it forever. He put you down and held your handy in his.

"Are you sure Lucifer is fine with you being here?" Simeon asked.

"Believe it or not, he is! Surprising isn't it? Luci lets me get away with a lot of things...just don't tell anyone I said that." You snickered.

"Pfft...you're secret is safe with me. Now come in, it's getting chilly." Simeon said as he pulled you in.

You thanked him as you entered Purgatory Hall. The warm scent of cookies and vanilla hit your nose. No one else seemed to be there, which was odd, to say the least.

"Where's Luke and Solomon?" You asked as you wandered the hall.

"Luke is spending the night at the castle, he wanted to learn how to make some pastries with Barbatos. And Solomon...I'm not quite sure. He often disappears and comes back early in the morning but he never tells us what he does." Simeon's brows furrowed.

"I wonder what Solomon does in his free time..." You pondered.

"I think it's best not to think about it." Simeon chuckled nervously.

"Anyways, we have some leftover cookies Luke baked earlier...would you like some?" Simeon asked.

"Ooo that sounds good right now. Let's make some hot chocolate too!" You said as you followed him to the kitchen.

"Just a little bit, okay? It's getting late." Simeon laughed.

You made enough hot chocolate for the two of you and pour it into matching mugs. Simeon decided to put the (c/t) himself because he knew you'd put all of your cup given the chance.

You brought everything to the living room and put on a movie to watch. You cuddled up to Simeon and he wrapped an arm around you while kissing your cheek. You munched on a cookie while he blew on his chocolate to cool it down.

"You have some crumbs on your face." Simeon snickered.

Your cheeks were dusted with a faint pink as you tried getting rid of the crumbs. Simeon stifled a laugh.

"Here, let me get it for you." Simeon said as he wiped your cheek with his thumb.

His hand lingered there for a while, admiring your features. Such warmth and adoration swirled in his eyes as he held your cheek. You leaned into his touch and smiled.

"Thanks, Simeon...I really needed this today." You sighed contently.

"Hm...I'm glad I was able to help you feel more at ease." Simeon hummed.

"You do so much nice things for me...I just wish I can pay it all back soon." You murmured.

"Knowing that I can make you smile is enough of a payment for me." Simeon said before kissing your lips.

He tasted of the hot chocolate and cookies you two ate. He pulled you in for a deeper kiss, causing your heart to race. You didn't expect Simeon to kiss you so passionately. But, it did help melt your worries away. He broke the kiss and smiled at you.

"I don't think I'll ever get tired of kissing your sweet lips..." Simeon's voice was barely a whisper.

You laughed and wrapped your arms around Simeon tightly. He held onto your torso and brought you down with him. Your head was now lying on his chest. His hands traced lines up and down your back, sending chills through your spine.

Before you knew it, the movie was over. You got off of Simeon and stretched your limbs.

"Tired?" Simeon teased.

"What?? Pshh, no..." You stifled a yawn.

"Okay, maybe I am a little tired..." You sheepishly admitted.

"Go to bed, I'll take care of the dishes." Simeon said as he picked up the mugs.

"But-"

"No buts. I'll join you soon, my angel." Simeon booped your nose before heading towards the kitchen.

It was an odd habit he picked up to get you to stop opposing what he thinks is best for you sometimes. Like whenever you try to continue studying late at night, he would take your books, boop your nose, and send you to bed. It worked all the time.

You smiled at Simeon before getting up and going to his room. You sat on his bed and looked around aimlessly while waiting for him to join you. You picked up a photo that was on his nightstand and looked at it fondly.

It was a picture of the two of you covered in confetti and laughing. It was a photo Asmo took while you were all celebrating Simeon's birthday. You wanted Asmo to get rid of the picture but Simeon insisted on keeping it, saying it captured the moment beautifully.

"What are you doing?" Simeon said as he poked his head into the room.

"Nothing..." You said rather absentmindedly. He noticed that you were holding the photo he left on the table and smiled.

"Ah, that photo...I take it everywhere I go, did you know that?" Simeon asked. You shook your head.

"That had to be one of the best birthdays of my entire life. Do you want to know why?" Simeon said.

"Because you got to see the constellations in the planetarium?" You asked.

"No, silly. Because that was the day my wish came true." Simeon said as he sat beside you.

"That day, I got to spend some alone time with you and found out love me back. And that we'll always be there for each other no matter what." Simeon said as he laced his fingers with yours.

"That had to be one of the best moments I was able to experience with you." Simeon said as he pointed to the picture.

"And I hope we can make more memories like this in the future." Simeon kissed your hand.

"You're getting me all flustered..." Your cheeks grew warm from his sweet words.

"Hehehe you're so cute." He teased.

"Come on, let's get some sleep now." Simeon said as he made you lay on the bed.

You laid the crook of your neck on his right arm while the other rested on your waist. He pulled you in for a quick kiss before getting comfortable. You sighed tiredly and closed your eyes.

"Night, Simeon." You hummed.

"Goodnight my angel." He cooed.

I had no idea where I was going with this-