Neglected

Requested by: @psychoooooticccc

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ 疲れた ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

"Hey, guys! I found this challenge that's trending like crazy!" Levi said.

"Ooo a trendy challenge? What is it?" Asmo asked.

"It's basically how long you can go with ignoring your friend or family and see how they react. It's crazy!" Levi said as he showed his brothers, Diavolo, Barbatos, and the boys at purgatory hall some examples.

"Where are you getting at with this?" Lucifer said.

"I'm saying we should try it! Let's see how long we can ignore Y/n and see what they'll do about it!" Levi said.

"I dunno...that doesn't seem like a good idea." Mammon shrugged.

"What are you saying you're too chicken to play?" Belphie teased.

"Sh-Shaddup, ya prick!" Mammon grumbled.

"I'm with Mammon on this one...what if Y/n gets upset?" Simeon frowned.

"Yeah! I don't want to make Y/n sad!" Luke protested.

"Maybe instead of a challenge, it could help Y/n come out of their shell! I know Y/n usually sticks with you all, so maybe this would give them the chance to go and make new friends!" Diavolo said.

"I'm not so sure about this, my lord. What if this doesn't go as planned?" Barbatos warned.

"We can always keep a close eye on them. And if anything is amiss, we call the challenge off." Solomon brought up.

"I agree, but we should all try to busy ourselves to make it not so conspicuous." Satan said.

"What if Y/n tries calling us?" Beel asked.

"Then I'm taking this moment to seize your devices. You're all on them so much it'll be a great opportunity for you all to touch some grass as well." Lucifer remarked.

"Wonderful idea, Lucifer! I do hope you find these days to be as productive as you all can!" Diavolo said.

Everyone groaned in annoyance.

"Well then! I guess this sort of meeting is dismissed!" Diavolo said. Mammon stayed silent, thankfully Simeon voiced Mammon's concerns.

"I have a bad feeling about this..." Simeon frowned.

"Agreed." Barbatos sighed.

Everyone went home and went on their day like it was any other, so you didn't notice anything out of the ordinary at first.

That was until nightfall.

"Hey, Satan! Can you help me on some..."

He briskly walked away from you, acting like you weren't even there to begin with.

"...thing. O-oh, sorry I bothered you..." You stood there dumbfounded. You spotted Asmo going up the stairs and called for him.

"Asmo? Do you know why Satan's ignoring me?" You asked. Asmo simply looked the other way, unfazed by your question, and went to his room.

"You too..?" You said quietly.

Your brows furrowed. You couldn't understand what you did wrong. You quickly went to go look for any of the other brothers, hoping they have an answer.

"Beel? Beel! Asmo and Satan are ignoring me...do you know why?" You asked.

Once again you didn't get an answer to your question. Beel just continued to scarf down his food. You were afraid to ask him again, thinking he too was upset with you.