Clingy pt. 2 - Lucifer

Note: I caved in and made a part two bc I just love writing about soft Luci

Lucifer woke up with a pounding headache. He sat up with a groan. He saw your sleeping figure next to him, wearing his shirt. He looked down at himself in surprise. Then relieved to see he was still wearing his pants. His panic stirred you awake.

"Oh...you're up. Good morning Lucifer." You said sleepily. He looked confused.

"There's water for you on your nightstand. You were pretty drunk last night." You chuckled. He blushed and took the water.

"Thank you Y/n...I-I didn't do anything peculiar last night did I?" He said as he looked at you.

"Um...besides leaving these on me? No, not really. We didn't do anything if that's what you're really worried about." You said as you pulled the shirt down a bit, revealing the hickeys and bite marks he left on you. He blushed more from embarrassment and shame.

"I'm so sorry Y/n. I don't remember what I did at all. I just remember texting you and-" He stopped in his tracks.

"-hugging you a lot..." Lucifer trailed off.

"You also told me that you were jealous of me and Satan." You teased. He groaned and rubbed his temples.

"Not one word of this to him. If he hears this he'll never let me live it down." Lucifer sighed.

"I promise I won't tell him or the others. Though I'm sure they know you came back drunk..." You said.

"How can you tell?" He raised a brow.

"Satan was the last one to tuck in, and Belphie is usually awake from the time you came. So they might've heard your voice or laughter." You pointed out. Lucifer groaned.

"Do you still have a headache?" You asked as Lucifer laid back down.

"The worst hangover I've had in a while." He mumbled as he closed his eyes.

"Hmm...let me try something. Don't move okay?" You said.

"It better not be something strange, Y/n." Lucifer scolded.

"It's not, I promise! Just stay still okay?" You said.

He sighed and didn't move, his eyes still closed. You tried your best to put your hands on his temples, but couldn't find a comfortable way since you weren't in front of him. And you didn't want to ask him to get up since it'll probably make his head hurt more. You got on top of him and placed your hands on both sides of his head.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" Lucifer asked as he gripped your thighs, stopping you.

"H-Hey! I'm just trying to help give me a second." You said. His grip loosened a bit, giving you a chance to continue. You chanted a spell Satan taught you to make headaches disappear.

"Where did you learn that?" Lucifer looked relieved, opening his eyes.

"S-Satan taught me while we were cramming for a test." You chuckled. You finally snapped to your senses.

"S-sorry...I-I'll get off of you now-" You said extremely embarrassed.

"No, no...I like the view." Lucifer said with a smirk and rubbed your thighs. You felt your cheeks grow warm.

"L-Lucifer what are you-mmm!"

Lucifer sat up and kissed your lips. Your eyes widened in surprise, but you soon melted into the kiss.

"Why don't we stay here for a while? Just before my brothers decide to ruin the day." Lucifer said softly. He sneakily snaked his hands on your rear.

"That sounds lovely." You said before kissing him again. You rested your head on his chest and hummed with delight.

"Lucifer, why'd you drink so much?" You murmured and traced his abs.

"...Just a stupid bet I had with Lord Diavolo." Lucifer said. You had a feeling that wasn't it.

"Are you sure? You can tell me what was really bothering you..." you said cautiously.

Lucifer was never really one to talk about his feelings. He wanted to so badly tell you it was because he was afraid you were being pulled away from him, that he thought you loved Satan. He knows it's childish but he couldn't shake the thought of losing you to someone else. He wanted to tell you how much he wanted you and how jealous he was, but his pride wouldn't let him.

"There wasn't anything to it. Like I've said, it was just a silly little game. But at least I got something good out of it..." Lucifer said as he ran his hand through your hair, and the other still on your rear. You chuckled and peppered kisses on his chest.

"You're such a flirt." You teased.

"Only for you, my dear." He said as he looked at you in admiration.

"What are you looking at?" You asked.

"Just admiring my work." He hummed, tracing a bite mark from your exposed shoulder. You blushed.

"Maybe I should leave some more, just to show everyone that you're mine." He said, kissing your head. You shivered.

Just before anything could happen, you heard a knock on the door. Lucifer quickly covered you with the blankets, not wanting anyone to see you here. He held you close. You both prayed that the door wouldn't open.

"Yo Lucifer! Breakfast is ready, hurry up and get out before Beel eats it all!" Mammon shouted.

"Right. I'll be out in a moment." Lucifer replied. He heard Mammon's footsteps recede. He let out a long sigh.

"Seems like we won't be able to have some time to ourselves." Lucifer rolled his eyes.

"That's okay Lucifer, we can always do something after breakfast." You chirped. He smiled.

"Then it's settled." He said before giving you a loving kiss, to which you happily accepted. Lucifer got up from the bed and got dressed. You were about to get up too before he stopped you.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To my room to get dressed." You said. He shook his head.

"I don't want my brothers to see you in this." He messed with the shirt you were wearing a bit. "I'll bring you some clothes in a second."

"But-"

"You're mine, okay Y/n? No one gets to see you like this but me." Lucifer whispered in your ear. You blushed and nodded vigorously. Lucifer chuckled. He pressed a kiss on your cheek before leaving. You sat on his bed, excited to go out with Lucifer later on.