Kitty - Satan

It's been a few days since the boys have accidentally turned into animals, life has been going on normally as they waited for Luke to come back with the antidote. Sometimes there would be hiccups here and there like Beel snacking on raw meat or Lucifer having the urge to howl at the moon. But the worst by far was your boyfriend Satan. Satan would oftentimes do whatever he could to get your attention like an actual cat. Which has been quite a challenge for you.

"Y/nnn." Satan whined. His tail slowly wagged from side to side.

"Yes, Satan?" You asked warily.

"Come sit by me please." He stated, patting the open space next to him.

"I will in a minute...I just need to finish this..." you said absentmindedly. You were trying to finish an art project that was due the next day. Satan got up from the couch and stood by the table, watching as your paintbrush glided across the paper. The movement captivated his eyes. His tail started to wag attentively. You hardly noticed how close Satan was until he knocked down your paintbrushes as any cat would.

"S-Satan what are you doing?" You asked.

"I was getting impatient so I decided to take a look at what you were painting." He looked away blushing. He had a habit of looking away when he was embarrassed.

"I'm sorry love, I'm almost done with the touch-ups." You reassured him, patting his head. He instinctively cuddled closer and purred. You blushed in surprise. You caressed his cheek, he started purring again. His tail wagged happily, enjoying the attention you gave him. He snapped out of it though when he heard you giggling. He quickly pulled away, extremely embarrassed.

"Huh? I'm sorry Satan did I upset you? You were just too cute I couldn't stop." You chuckled.

"Hm? N-No I just um...I was...I'm...going to get some water. I'll be right back." He said pressing a chaste kiss on your cheek, reassuring you that he wasn't mad. You chuckled to yourself and continued to paint. You quickly finished up and laid down on the study room's couch waiting for Satan to come back. You started texting Simeon about the art project, curious about what the talented angel did for his project. You didn't even notice Satan enter the room until he pounced on you.

"Ugh! Satan you're heavy." You grunted as the demon jumped on top of you.

"Well forgive me for being happy that you finally finished your art piece." Satan said sarcastically. You chuckled. He got off of you a bit, his tail slowly moving from side to side.

"What did you paint anyway?" Satan asked.

"Well, you know how this week we had to paint something we love?" You said. He nodded.

"Well...I painted the love of my life." You chuckled nervously.

"I-is it...Me?" Satan questioned. His pupils widened like a cat. This you found, quite interesting. 

"Surprise..! Though it's a bit more of an abstract watercolor painting more than an actual realistic painting of you." You explained blushing a bit. Satan got up and looked at the painting.

"I tried including colors and things that remind me of you." You continued. 

"You're so cheesy." Satan said with mocked disgust. You scoffed and playfully pushed him.

"What? It's my way of showing how much I love you." You said, petting his head. He purred again.

"It's beautiful Y/n...thank you." He said contently. He hugged you and nuzzled against your neck, purring louder.

"You're so cute." You laughed. Satan rolled his eyes.

"E-enough Y/n..." he huffed, blushing furiously. Before you can tease him any further, he kissed you to shut you up.