Delivery! Pt. 2 - Lucifer

A/n: making Lucifer out of character bc I love soft Luci sm

°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.->𝐻𝒾<-.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°

It's been a while since you dropped by Lucifer's study to give him a strange package Satan and Belphie asked you to give him. It has long been forgotten considering how occupied you two were.

You were currently in Lucifer's room. You somehow convinced him to take a break and spend some time with you. So you were currently holding Lucifer while he vented about his problems with work and his brothers.

"...then I find out Beel went on another hunger-fueled rampage and destroyed one of the school's walls to get to the cafeteria more efficiently. Who knows how much the damages cost..." Lucifer huffed.

"Want me to help you? I mean it's the least I can do..." You asked cautiously.

"As relieving as that sounds, it's something I have to deal with myself. You do not need to worry about that. Besides, having you all to myself is enough help as it is." Lucifer pressed soft kisses to your neck all the way down to your chest.

"Pfft, that tickles..." You laughed. Lucifer chuckled as he pressed a final kiss to your neck.

You played with his hair as he nuzzled closer to you. He closed his eyes for a second, trying to savor the moment as much as he could. Lucifer knew he wouldn't be able to have one like this again any time soon. He let out a long and tired sigh.

"As much as I want to stay like this, I have to get back to work. If I don't complete signing off and managing our papers, no one is going to do it." Lucifer frowned.

"...okay. I'll bring you a snack in a bit." You insisted. He gave you a tired smile as thanks.

He reluctantly got out of his bed and went to go head out.

"Oh, and Luci?" You said as you caught up to him. Before he was able to respond, you hugged him tightly.

"...don't overwork yourself, got it? You need to take breaks too." You insisted.

"I'm not a child, Y/n. You don't need to remind me." Lucifer said. Though he looked annoyed you can see the appreciation in his eyes.

"I never said you were! Just take care of yourself." You said.

"...thank you Y/n." Lucifer finally returned the hug. He ached to just collapse in your arms and stay in them the rest of the day. He already missed your touch.

"Mhm! Now go before your brothers start wondering where you are." You gently pushed him out the door.

Luckily his brothers were none the wiser.

As Lucifer sat by his study and continued his work. His gaze would flicker to the unopened box. Knowing Belphie and Satan had their hands on the box, he looked at it cautiously. They had to have tampered with it somehow.

Suspicion got the better of him and he finally cracked. He mumbled some vague threats under his breath as he opened the box. Luckily it didn't explode when it opened. He grabbed the contents of the box and examined it with care, so far nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

All this trouble and suspense for a simple bottle of (p/c)...

⁽ᴾᵉʳᶠᵘᵐᵉ/ᶜᵒˡᵒᵍⁿᵉ⁾

Well...not that simple. It was a quite rare (p/c) he purchased for you. He remembered you telling him how much you liked the smell and bought one to surprise you when he had the chance.