Good Morning - Belphie

(A/n; I haven't got the chat for this yet so I don't really know what's going on but I have a feeling Belphie's doing this on purpose-)

˜"*°•.˜"*°• hihi •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Belphie, get up. You're going to be late for school again." Beel gently nudged Belphie.

"Mmn...five more minutes." Belphie mumbled.

Normally this would be a regular occurrence, but Belphie and Satan stayed up quite late trying to plan an elaborate prank on Lucifer. They spent so long on it, Belphie was dead tired by morning.

"That's what you said fifteen minutes ago..." Beel frowned.

"I did..? Then three more minutes..." Belphie yawned.

"Belphie...Lucifer's going to get mad." Beel warned.

"Then let him get mad. I'm still...sleepy..." Belphie said before he fell asleep.

Just then, Lucifer entered the room and immediately sighed when he saw Belphie half-dressed and still sleeping.

"I thought I told you to get him out of bed." Lucifer rubbed his temples.

"I did. He woke up, brushed his teeth, got half-dressed, and then fell asleep again." Beel explained.

"Alright...I'll take it from here...you go on and get breakfast." Lucifer sighed.

"And tell Y/n to meet me by the stairway when they're done getting ready!" Lucifer said as Beel ran out of the room.

Lucifer cursed under his breath as he tried helping Belphie get his uniform on. It proved to be quite the task, seeing as Belphie fell limply...multiple times. But after some struggle, Lucifer managed to get Belphie into his uniform.

"Come on Belphie. Time to get out of bed or I'm dragging you out here myself." Lucifer said.

Belphie just mumbled incoherently before nodded off again.

"Alright, so we're doing this..." Lucifer groaned.

Lucifer tried lifting Belphie, but he was heavier than he expected, so he accidentally dropped Belphie on the floor. Thankfully, he was still snoring.

"How in the Devildom can you sleep through this..." Lucifer strained as he tried to pull Belphie up.

Lucifer continued to complain as he lugged Belphie out of his room and into the hallway. Lucifer was already tired by the time he made it to the stairway. Levi coincidentally walked by and quickly snapped a pic before Lucifer could completely notice.

"Is Belphie okay?" Levi stifled a laugh.

"He's...fine. He just won't wake up." Lucifer grumbled as he sat Belphie by the banister.

"Why don't you just try and pick him up?" Levi suggested.

"Don't you think I've tried doing that?" Lucifer shot a deathly glare at Levi.

You walked in before Lucifer had the chance to murder Levi.

"Y/n, thank goodness...would you please wake up Belphie?" Lucifer asked.

"Uh...why doesn't Levi do it...?" You hesitated.

"Me?! He's your boyfriend!" Levi said. The last time he tried waking up Belphie, he almost got knocked out. Never again did he want to be left with that task.

"And he's your brother!" You sassed back.

"Enough both of you! Y/n just do it...you have better luck in waking him up than any of us." Lucifer groaned.

You looked down at the still sleeping demon and chuckled a bit. You kneeled down and brushed some of his hair out of his face. When that didn't work, you pressed a kiss to his forehead and Belphie immediately stirred around.

"Belphie...you need to finish getting ready okay? School's starting in a bit and I don't want you to be late." You hummed.

He nuzzled closer to your touch and smiled to himself. His eyes were still closed but at least he seemed more awake.

"Mnn...okay...just give me a moment." Belphie yawned.

"Well...at least he's making sense now." Lucifer huffed.

"Have you tried picking him up?" You asked, not knowing Levi asked that before.

"I have! Why do you think he's sitting there like that?" Lucifer looked annoyed.

"It couldn't be that hard..." Your brows furrowed.

"If you're thinking of trying to carry him don't. It's near impossible and I don't want you hurting yours-" Lucifer stopped as soon as he saw you lift Belphie without a problem.

Belphie lazily wrapped himself around you and sighed contently, enjoying your warmth. Levi and Lucifer stood there with their jaws on the floor. You just smiled at the boys and made your way downstairs. Once they were out of ear and eyeshot, Belphie started snickering.

"I can't believe that actually worked." You stifled a laugh.

"I know...you should've seen the look on Lucifer's face. Thanks for helping us by the way." Belphie chuckled.

The brilliant plan Satan and Belphie hatched was just to make Lucifer's morning more difficult than it should've been with a simple spell Satan put on Belphie. And being part of the Anti-Lucifer League, you of course agreed to help them.

"Can we do this more often?" Belphie asked as you put him down.

"What, the prank or me carrying you?" You teased.

"Both."

"Pfft...you're such a baby..." You chuckled.

"Hm...maybe. If you actually make it to your first period on time." You said jokingly.

"Deal!" Belphie suddenly looked energized.

"W-wait I was joke-" Belphie interrupted you with a kiss.

"Nope, too late. I'm getting there on time and you're going to be proud of me!" Belphie said as he quickly grabbed his stuff.

"Belphie hold on-"

"Bye, love you!!" Belphie said before he dashed out of the house.

"Love you too." You shook your head.

"Huh...Belphie sure seems like he's in a good mood. Did the prank work?" Satan asked.

"Uh yeah...I think a little too well." You still felt Belphie's lips ghosting yours for a second.

"What makes you say that?" Satan raised a brow.

Before you could answer him, you saw Lucifer stomping down the stairs with a worried Levi following closely behind.

"Uh...I'll tell you later...hopefully away from an angry Lucifer." You eyed Lucifer cautiously. Satan looked over his shoulder and gulped.

"Uh oh...maybe you could tell me while we walk to RAD..." Satan hurried you along before you two were able to get wrapped up in Lucifer's wrath.

"Y/n, Satan, Belphie! Come here this instant!" Lucifer shouted.

"Correction...slipping by and running to RAD." Satan said.

Unfortunately, none of you were able to escape punishment that day.