Wanna Play? - Satan

"Hey, Satan! Ya wanted to talk to me, right?" You said as you walked into his room.

You stopped midway as his already messy room seemed to be in more shambles. Books were scattered on the floor and even more on his table and bed. There were so many books piled on top of each other you could barely make your way through his room. Satan seemed to be sorting out his books until you came in.

"Hm? Oh yes...I'm glad to see you came." Satan smiled. The frustration he felt building inside him started to subsided once he saw you.

"What're you doing exactly..?" You asked.

"I recently purchased a new book series and didn't realize that I don't have enough room for them until they arrived. So I'm doing some 'spring cleaning' if you will." Satan sighed.

"And you want me to help you, right?" You said as you cautiously walked over some books to get to him.

"Actually, I'd just like to have you here. Your presence alone...calms me." Satan said before he turned his attention back to his books again.

"Aww, do you have a crush on me Satan?" You teased.

Thrown off by your comment, he accidentally dropped some books, causing a bit of a domino effect.

"N-! W-Wait...you're just- Y/n!" Satan blushed furiously.

"You're so cute when you're flustered, haha!" You joked.

"...Well now you're going to help me clean up whether you like it or not." Satan said as he handed you a book.

"Aw no fair!" You whined.

"Whining isn't going to help you this time." Satan said before he kissed your cheek.

"Now come on, I have some books you could sort out over here." He said.

"Fine...you're lucky I love you so much." You mumbled.

"Heh, I know. So let's hurry this up. The faster we finish this the faster I will be able to show how grateful I am for you." Satan winked.

Some time has passed and you've made good progress on cleaning Satan's room. Satan let you take a break while he handled the cursed books he's collected over the years.

"Are you sure you don't want me to help with those..?" You asked.

"I'm sure. I wouldn't want you accidentally getting injured or turning into a frog." Satan assured you.

"Haha, alright. I'll go and get us something to drink then." You said as you got up.

"C-Can you get some snacks too please?" Satan asked. You knew exactly what he was trying to ask for.

"...you want cat-shaped rice balls, don't you?" You had a cheeky smile.

"...m-maybe." Satan said before clearing his throat.

"Okay...I'll make us some rice balls too. Don't accidentally curse yourself while I'm gone!" You said as you left.

"Psh...as if I'd ever do that..." Satan muttered to himself.

As you came back from the kitchen, you heard a large clatter coming from Satan's room. You gasped a bit and rushed inside, hoping he didn't somehow injure himself.

"Satan are you okay?!" You freaked.

You heard small giggles coming from a pile of books that were stacked to look like a tower. The closer you got, the louder the giggles were.

That's when it hit you.

"S-Satan...?" You said as you moved a few books.

Looking back at you with big doe eyes, Satan started giggling.