Distractions - Levi

"Levi~" You said, trying to get his attention.

"Hm?" He responded, not looking away from his game.

"C'mon Leviii...you promised you'd spend time with me." You said with a pout.

"I will after this round..." He mumbled.

"That's what you said three hours ago." You sighed.

"Left! Left! Go left and then we'll- ugh! Okay, we'll get them next round." Levi said, not paying attention to you. Normally you wouldn't mind watching Levi play his games or play with him, but after getting a new battle royale game he's been playing it non-stop and barely talking to you. He wouldn't even let you play with him. You felt left out and missed cuddling him and watching whatever new anime he's found. Suddenly an idea popped into your head. You quietly crept over, not wanting to disturb him. Though it was pretty tough to when he's in his 'zen mode'.

"Jump...now! Okay great, we just need to...eh?!" Levi exclaimed as you sat on his lap and wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. Levi blushed furiously.

"Uh...s-sorry I-I'm still here..." Levi said as he resumed his game. You laughed a bit, nuzzling your face on the crook of his neck.

"Yn!!" He whisper yelled. "Huh? No nothing! I didn't say anything!" He said as he continued the game. Subconsciously he wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his controller on your lower back. You closed your eyes as you heard the clicking from the controller and the occasional shouts from Levi. This didn't seem to go anywhere. So you decided to tease him a bit. You started pepper kisses on his neck.

"E-eh?! Y-Yn don't I'm- It's n-nothing, don't worry about it!" Levi said into the mic. His grip on the controller tightened. You kissed a sensitive spot on his neck. He gasped. He frantically patted your butt, silently trying to get you to stop. You started to suck on his sensitive spot, leaving marks and earning a stifled moan from the demon of envy. He smacked your butt again, desperately trying to get you to stop.

"Y-Yn! They're gonna he-hear-" Levi stuttered before trying to cover up a moan with a cough.  

"Hear what?" You said innocently. "I'm just quietly trying to cheer my boyfriend on, is that bad?" You whispered to his ear.

"Yn!" Levi groaned in annoyance. You started to mess with the back of his hair, trailing your hands down to his back. He arched his back as chills ran down his spine. You wrapped your arms around his waist while kissing his jawline. Levi gritted his teeth. You can feel how warm his face is just by being inches away from it.

"S-stop that Yn!" He whined. He looked as red as a tomato, but that didn't let him stop him from winning this game. You sneaked your hand under his shirt. He yelped in surprise.

"Sorry, my hand got cold." You teased as you traced his abs. You can hear the frantic clicks from his controller as he desperately tried to keep calm. "Seriously Levi, you sit around almost all day watching anime, hentai, and playing games yet you managed to get these...abs." You said lifting his shirt a bit.

"A-ah...Yn knock it off I'm so..." Levi groaned.

"Okay...I'll  just leave you alone now..." You said as your lips barely touched. Levi looked at you with wide and frantic eyes. He leaned in longing for your lips. You turned away and began to get up from the chair. You heard the victory chime.

"Gotta go sorry!" Levi said. You felt a pair of arms grip tightly around your waist. You gasped in surprise as Levi pulled you back to him. He kissed your lips passionately. You moaned, shocked at Levi's sudden bold move.

"You're a jerk..." Levi said with a pout as he pinched your cheeks.

"Aahhh okay okay I'm sowy!" You mumbled as he continued to pinch your cheeks. "I just mithed cuddwing wiff yew! Yew were mowe focuthed on that game than anything!" You complained.

"W-well we're doing more than just c-cuddling n-now." Levi stuttered as he let go of your cheeks and put his hands on your butt pockets. "I'm getting payback for the hickeys you gave me."

"H-huh? Wait a minute- Levi!"