Little help? - Lucifer

Edit: I made a little doodle of Lucifer as a dame I hope you like it 👉🏼👈🏼

!!Based on the Dames event going on currently so spoilers ahead if you haven't played it!!
If you still wanna read but don't know what's going on, basically, the demon bros have to dress up as dames (girls) to kind of gain the trust of The Rose Queen (who hates demon men) and protect her. Also, I think dressing up as the dame was a huge honor and a sign they respect the queen who is a friend of Diavolo's. Idk it was kind of confusing for me sorry!

                 ˜"*°•.˜"*°• s  p  a   c   e •°*"˜.•°*"~

"Y/n, could you come here for a second?" Lucifer asked, peeking his head through the door.

"Okay, I'll be there shortly." You said. Lucifer thanked you and closed the door again.

"Alright Belphie, I finished your braid." You said, rather proud of your work.

"Wow, I didn't know you could braid hair..." He said, looking impressed.

"Aww, Belphie you look gorgeous!" Asmo gushed.

"Oi, Y/n! Can you do my hair while I try fixin' Beel's?" Mammon asked.

"Sure! Let me go help Lucifer first." You said.

Mammon grudgingly agreed. You quickly went to go meet with Lucifer, who was putting on earrings. You only just now have seen him fully dressed up and were left in awe.

"Ah, finally you're here. Would you mind helping me with the zipper?" He said, moving his hair to the side.

"U-uh yeah." You said as you quickly helped him zip up his dress. You felt your cheeks grow warm. Even dressed as a girl you couldn't help but find Lucifer attractive.

"Are you alright, Y/n? You seem to have gone red." He said.

"I-I'm fine it's just that you look so...pretty." You blushed.

"Is that so?" He raised a brow. You just nodded.

"Strange how just a mere change in appearance can stir feelings like that..." He said amusingly.

"Lucifer, you're attractive in literally anything you wear." You said honestly.

"My, I'm flattered." He smirked, placing his hands on your hips.

"By the way, would you help me with something else?" He asked with a mischievous glint in his eye.

"Sure, what's up?" You asked.

"Come closer first." He said, pulling your waist and making you sit close to him.

"I have these lipsticks Asmo gave me. Would you mind helping me figure out which one I should wear?" He said before applying one of the lipsticks.

"Oh, yeah. I don't mind helping you with that. But we have to be a bit quick about this because I have to help Mammon-mmn?!" Suddenly his lips met with yours. You were left a blushing mess.

"That's one down, and...twelve more to go." Lucifer smirked. You gulped.

You buried your face in your hands from embarrassment. Your face, neck, and some of your chest were covered in lipstick marks courtesy of Lucifer.

"I think I'll go with this one," Lucifer said after testing them all. The door suddenly swung open, startling you.

"Y/n~ Mammon's waiting for-oh. Y/n, you seem to have something..." Asmo pointed to your face, his finger going in a circular motion.

"Don't worry hun, I'll go tell him you're busy at the moment." Asmo said suggestively.

"No! I'll uh...I'll be there in a second." You said, your cheeks still red.

"Okay then...You two lovebirds better hurry up~" Asmo teased.

Lucifer scoffed and took out a makeup wipe, cleaning off the lipstick stains from your face.

"Th-thanks Lucifer." You said with a shy smile. Just as you were about to leave, he grabbed your wrist.

"Hm? Is there something else you need?" You asked him.

"Just a goodbye kiss." He said simply. You chuckled and kissed him, earing a smile from the eldest demon.

"And just so you know...we're going to continue this in my room when the party is over." He whispered in your ear before letting you go.

...well you weren't getting any sleep tonight

Hahaaaaa one down and I've managed to keep it short are you proud of me? (jk) Anyways it's like 1:30 in the morning right now so I'm gonna go crash and probably fix it when I wake up idk. Ok love you byeeeee