Love You - Mammon

Requested by @kiowrites_

It was no secret that Mammon had a crush on you. Since the moment you locked eyes he was enamored with you. He tried multiple times to confess to you, but would always mess it up somehow.

"Y/n! I uhh...I got you this rose." Mammon

"Huh? Sorry I didn't hear you..."

"I-I said YOU'RE GROSS-"

Despite all the errors he made, he was grateful you were patient with him. Finally, he managed to push through his nerves and ask you out. You've been dating for a few months now.

Mammon tried his hardest to be the best boyfriend he could be. He would take you out, spoil you, and tried his best to be affectionate. Affection was always a challenge for the shy demon, but for you, he would do anything.

All but one thing...

He never did simply say 'I love you'. He would get too flustered or shut down whenever he tried it. On top of that, he never knew the right time to say it. It did bum you out a bit, but you decided not to say anything about it.

Mammon didn't seem to notice how much it was upsetting you until it smacked him in the face.

"You don't have to go, do ya? I mean...ya could always pretend yer sick or somethin' and stay with the great Mammon!" Mammon wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Mams, I told you I can't get out of this meeting, it's important." You said as you placed your hands on his chest.

"Then let me go with you!" Mammon pouted.

"You and I both know Lucifer would tie you up before you step foot into the meeting room." You snickered. Mammon just made a face.

"Oh come on...What do you normally do when I'm gone?" You asked.

"...w-wait for ya to come back." Mammon mumbled as his cheek grew pink.

You couldn't help but laugh at how adorable Mammon was being.

"I'll be back soon, don't worry hun." You chuckled.

"Hmph...fine. But hurry up, okay?! I already miss ya..." Mammon huffed.

"Alright, alright...I'll see you soon." You said before kissing him. He lingered just a bit longer, he really didn't want to let you go.

"S-see ya..." He blushed. He sighed a bit as he watched you leave.

"That's it?! No 'I love you' or anything??? Really?!" Asmo suddenly appeared.

"DAH! WHAT THE F- HOW LONG WERE YA THERE?!" Mammon felt his soul almost left his body.

"We've been here for a while now! You were just too busy making goo-goo eyes at Y/n to notice!" Asmo said.

"We?!" Mammon freaked as he looked frantically around the living room.

"I'm here too, you moron." Satan said as he got off the couch. Mammon turned away in embarrassment.

"Anyways...I've never heard you tell Y/n that you love them...how come?" Satan asked. He didn't really mean it as a tease, just more out of his own curiosity.

"Yeah! What are you waiting for?" Asmo put his hands on his hips.

"N-nothing?! I dunno!" Mammon stomped. He didn't want to get into it, thinking that his brothers would just make fun of him.

"Well, you should say it soon before Y/n starts getting more sad about it." Satan said.

"I'm not- wait did you say more..?" Mammon said.