Sleep talk - Simeon

side note: I drew Simeon ^^
I hope you like it (this time I actually tried lol)

Luke invited you over to another sleepover at purgatory hall, absolutely determined to stay up late so he could talk with you more. But he crashed around 11 pm. Simeon carried Luke to his room and tucked him in, leaving the three of you the only ones awake.

"So what are we going to do now?" You asked.

"We could read scary stories." Solomon suggested.

"Hm...we could. What do you think?" Simeon asked as he sat next to you.

"I like the sound of that." You said as you put your head on his shoulder. He chuckled and kissed your head.

"Why don't we make this more interesting?" Solomon smirked as he summoned some small shadows.

"As I read, these little shadows will play out the story." Solomon explained.

"How intriguing." Simeon chuckled.

"You need to teach me how to do that." You looked at the little swirling shadows with such fascination.

"Hehe maybe I will...but for now let's get this started shall we?" Solomon had a mischievous grin on his face.

Solomon began to tell the story, using the little shadows as puppets, making you feel like you were in the story. And the more Solomon went on, the more you were pulled in by everything.

"...the little girl thought it was her dog licking her hand under the bed...until she heard her dog whimpering in the other room. She slowly looked under her bed, and to her horror saw a creature with a crooked smile and wide crazy eyes looking right at her." Solomon twirled his fingers a bit to make the shadows dance around.

"The creature let out a hideous cackle and told the girl 'I can lick too'..." Solomon said sinisterly.

"Before the girl could scream for help...BAM!" Solomon slammed the table, making the shadow creature jump at you. You flinched a bit and held onto Simeon, causing the angel to blush a bit.

"The creature ate her whole, leaving nothing but a strand of hair in her place." Solomon said.

The shadows melted away as he finished up the story. Solomon chuckled a bit, noticing you clinging onto Simeon.

"Aww did you get scared?" Solomon teased.

"You're the one that made the shadow jump at me." You murmured. Simeon and Solomon both chuckled.

"It's getting late...we should go to bed now." Simeon said.

"Aw, we didn't even get to play that card game." You pouted.

"Don't worry, we can play it tomorrow." Simeon patted your head.

You complied rolled out your sleeping bag, putting it between Solomon and Simeon's.

"Are you sure you're going to be able to go to sleep?" Solomon teased as he sat on his sleeping bag.

You threw a pillow at him, causing him to fall over. Simeon tried his best not to laugh as Solomon just laid there with a pillow on his face.

"Does that answer your question?" You stuck your tongue out.

Solomon threw the pillow back at you, but Simeon caught it before it hit you.

"Let's not make too much noise...Luke's still sleeping." Simeon chuckled before putting the pillow down.

"Fine..." You and Solomon said.

The rest of the night went perfectly fine, you were all sound asleep, that is until around 3 am. Simeon woke up feeling thirsty and quietly went around you two to get some water. By the time he came back, he heard you mumbling something.

"Hm?" Simeon thought you were talking to him, but he realized you were still sleeping.

"Don't go in there..." You murmured. Simeon couldn't help but want to have some fun with this.

"Go in where?" He whispered, hoping to get you to answer.

"Kitchen...he's in...there." You furrowed your brows.

"He who?" Simeon grew intrigued, and slightly worried.

"The crooked man..." You muttered.

"It's okay my little lamb, I'm here to protect you." Simeon said as he gently ran his hands through your hair.

Your worried expression soon vanished and relief took its place. You nuzzled up to Simeon's hand, finding comfort in his soothing touch.

"I love you..." You sighed.

Simeon blushed a bit, not really expecting that. He scooted closer to you and gently caressed your face, taking in every detail of your face. He found you so adorable sleeping, he could just stare at your sleeping figure forever. He gently pressed a kiss on your forehead, still not wanting to wake you up.

"Sleep well, my angel...I'll protect you." He said softly before going back to sleep.

Haha something short and sweet while I try to not break my head with school.

And thank you so much for the 50k reads it's absolutely insane and it really means a lot to me you have no idea. And thank you for the kind words it really makes my day and keeps me going :))

I hope you guys have a good day/night💕