Pudding - Beel

A/n: Based on that one chat with Beel about his best qualities that I just love so much. Also thank you for 1k reads! It's nice to know my shitty stories are probably making someone happy 😭😭

"Beel, did you eat my cupcake?" Mammon asked as he looked in the fridge. Beel stopped eating for a second.

"The one with the deadman's hellfire sauce? Yeah, I did eat it." Beel said before he continued eating. You haven't been home all day, not knowing what to do and missing you, Beel ate his boredom away.

"Eh?! Did you eat it all? Wasn't it really spicy?" Mammon freaked. He purposely put hot sauce in the cupcake to try and get Beel to stop raiding the fridge and taking other people's food.

"Kind of...it added a nice touch to the sweetness of the cupcake." Beel said with a mouth full of pudding.

"And it didn't- wait where did you get that pudding?" Mammon asked cautiously.

"From the fridge." Beel deadpanned. He finished the last of the pudding with a content smile.

"D-did you check who's pudding yer eating?" Mammon said. Beel stopped and looked at the little container it came in, finding your name written on it. Beel gulped.

"It's Y/n's, isn't it?" Mammon sighed. Beel nodded.

"They're gonna be so mad when they come back..." Mammon said wearily.

"What do I do?" Beel pouted. He knew you'd be unhappy when you found out he ate your snack.

"T-tell 'em I ate it. Problem solved." Mammon said

"Really? You'll do that for me?" Beel said.

"O-only this one time! Don't expect this from now on. I'm only doing this to show ya how great of a big brother I am" Mammon said, puffing up his chest.

"Thanks, Mammon." Beel said.

"Just don't forget yer gonna owe me later." Mammon said before leaving. 

Beel rolled his eyes, though he was still thankful for Mammon covering for him. He looked at the empty container with a frown. He kind of felt bad since he knew how much you loved the pudding from Madam Screams. He quickly cleaned up the kitchen, hiding any evidence of his kitchen raid. He decided to work out to pass the time

"Beel! I'm home!" You called out as you came in. 

You've been stuck at a school almost all day, attending meetings one after another, helping Lord Diavolo and Barbatos. All you wanted to do was spend some time with Beel for a while. He dropped his dumbbells and went to go see you.

"Hey, Y/n. Welcome back" He panted. He forgot everything as soon as he saw you. You always loved seeing Beel work out, wearing a tank top and seeing his toned body.

"Today was such a busy day...I missed you." You sighed. You gave him a quick kiss.

"Sorry I can't hug you...I'm all sweaty." Beel said. You chuckled.

"Why don't you help me finish up?" Beel asked.

"What do you want me to help you with?" You said putting your bag and papers down.

"Just sit on my back while I do push-ups. You can tell me about your day meanwhile." He said. You carefully sat on his back.

"I-Is this okay?" You said.

"Yep. Just be careful okay? I don't want you to fall." Beel said before he went down. After getting used to it, you started to talk to him about your day.

"I'm going to do curl-ups now. Can you hold my legs down?" Beel asked.

"Hm? O-oh of course." You said as you got off his back and did as you were told.