Crybaby - Levi

ᴮᵃᵇʸ ᴸᵉᵛᶦ ᵍᵒ ᵇʳʳ

"So then I said 'My apologies miss girl' and Lucifer got mad..." Asmo whined as you both walked back from school.

"To Lord Diavolo?!" You gasped.

"It just slipped okay?! Starting tomorrow I'm stuck having to assist Lord Diavolo as a punishment." Asmo sighed.

"Oh, you poor thing..." You said sarcastically.

"I know! Oh, hold me won't you?" Asmo dramatically cried.

Just before Asmo could continue, your D.D.D suddenly started blowing up with messages.

"Ugh! Who the heck is messaging you? Don't they know we're having a moment?" Asmo huffed.

"Um...let me check." You said as you opened your phone.

Levi🧡

Emergency!!

I've made a huge mistake and
I need your help pls!!

No time to explain!

Just hurry!

"It's Levi..." You muttered as more messages came in. Your brows knitted with confusion. What could he have done now?

"Levi? Ugh knowing him he probably just needs a second player or something..." Asmo rolled his eyes.

"No, no...If that was the case he'd explicitly put that he needs backup." You said.

"I should go and help him...we'll continue this later okay?" You said.

"Oh alright...I'll see you later, honey!" Asmo waved as you ran off.

The closer you got the more you suspected that he was pulling your leg. The last time he did this he needed help entering a raffle multiple times for some Ruri-chan memorabilia. Or perhaps it did have something to do with his video games.

You arrived at Levi's door and sighed. You knocked on the door and waited for him to open the door.

Levi🧡

No one followed you right?

You're alone?

'How odd...' You thought. Maybe he was just trying to scare you?

"Levi stop acting all mysterious and just open the door please..." You said. You heard a small yelp and some shuffling before the door opened ajar.

You walked in and saw something out of the corner of your eye run and jump into Levi's bathtub. It was covered in blankets so you couldn't see properly.

You noticed his tv was on with flashing colors. On closer inspection, the flashing colors on the screen spelled 'GAME OVER' accompanied by a voice saying 'What a baby!' over and over again. How harsh...

"Levi..? Where are you..?" You said as you looked around.

"H-Here..." A small voice timidly spoke.

"Are you okay? You don't sound too- oh my goodness..." You stopped dead in your tracks as you noticed something peeking at you from the bathtub.