Enough - Asmo

Requested by @Ky_In_The_Flesh 

Tw: bullying about weight, manipulation, and self-consciousness. I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense, I'm finding it rather difficult to find the right words.

************

You were sick and tired of having this particular succubus pushing you around. She would constantly mock you for what seems like no reason at all. You told the brothers someone was bothering you at school but never told them the extent of it. It just felt like something you didn't really want to bring up.

Asmo seemed to be the only one trying to pry in for more information. He was getting increasingly worried about you, noticing your change in mood and overall well-being. He wanted to do something to help but didn't know how to exactly.

This particular day the succubus got on your last nerves. As you were getting your books from your locker, you could hear her and her group of goons making fun of you behind your back. You tried ignoring it until she stepped in front of you. She gave you a disgustingly smug smirk. 

"Can you please let me through? I need to get to class." You tried saying nicely as you clenched your jaw.

"Woah, calm down! Why are you being so rude? I'm just trying to talk to you." She frowned.

You sighed quietly. It took every fiber in your being not to just punch her in the face right then and there.

"I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to the gym with us later? They added this new climbing wall that's apparently super intense. I noticed you hardly do anything and was thinking it would be good if all of us worked out a bit!" She said in a sickeningly sweet tone.

"No thanks...I'm busy. Plus I can do that by myself." Your grip on your books tightened as you tried to walk past them.

"Woooww really? I get it if you're scared to come work out with us but lying about it is just low." She fake pouted.

"Oh well...guess you aren't a big kid like we thought~" She cackled. You stopped dead on your tracks. You were completely furious at this point. 

"You know what? Fine...I'll do it if it makes you leave me alone." You said.

"Aw don't sound so offended. I'm only concerned about your health that's all. I mean, everyone can see you've been slacking off." She hissed.

"Anyways we'll go after school, got it? See you there~" She waved goodbye as her goons followed her like little lap dogs.

The whole school day you were going on autopilot. You couldn't focus on any of your classes because you kept thinking about what that damn succubus said. You knew better than to let it get under your skin but it was hard not to since she would always bring it up whenever she saw you.

School finally ended and here came the moment you were dreading. Before you were about to leave, you heard someone calling for you.

"Y/n! Y/nnnn! Come on darling pay attention to meee~" Asmo waved his hands frantically.

"Oh, hey Azzy." You chuckled.

"Are you going anywhere? I was wondering if you wanted to go get something to eat with me. The food at school was too gross so I didn't eat and I'm famished." Asmo pouted.

"Pfftt, you sound like Beel." You laughed.

"Don't compare me to him!" Asmo gasped dramatically.

"Hahaha sorry. I'd love to go with you but I have something to do right now. I promise we can hang out after I come back." You forced a smile.

"Awww where are you going? Who's taking my precious time with you away?" Asmo whined.