Bets - Levi

"Can we please go home now?" Levi begged Asmo, who dragged him out of his room to a party. Asmo told him it was a party for a successful game launch by one of Levi's favorite game developers. He almost didn't come until Asmo also bribed him with your company.

"Ugh fine...we need to get Y/n though." Asmo rolled his eyes. Levi sighed in relief and began to frantically look for you.

"Y/n? Where are you?" Levi called out. He heard a commotion by one of the tables. The closer he got the more he realized someone was on the table dancing. In fact, it wasn't just anyone. It was-

"Y/n?!" His heart leaped out of his chest. It was a slightly amusing view.

"Levi I thought you said you wanted to go now what's taking you so...oh my goodness." Asmo gasped, seeing you on the table.

"Lmaooo I need to record this". Levi said out loud, pulling his phone out, and immediately pressed record. Asmo did the same.

"You're doing great, sweetheart!" Asmo cheered. You looked at the two brothers with a huge grin on your face.

"Guys!! I made new friends!" Your speech was rather slurred.

The group began to cheer louder. Levi realized you were inebriated. He looked around and stopped recording, quickly running up to you.

"Y/n we're going now!" Levi exclaimed.

"Aww, but things were getting goods..." You pouted.

As much as you didn't want to leave, you could tell your boyfriend's social battery just died. You sighed and jumped off the table, stumbling a bit as your feet hit the ground. Levi quickly came to your side and helped you stand up straight.

"Thanks, bebs." You hiccuped and kissed his cheek.

"N-not here Y/n!" Levi covered his blushing face.

"Let's go lovebirds!!" Asmo teased. Levi wrapped his pinky around yours, pulling you towards the exit. Levi would usually get really embarrassed and nervous when it came to affection. So this was as much as he could do without fainting.

"Okay let's- Asmo!" He whined. Asmo got distracted by some other demon.

"Ugh just go ahead! I'll be home in a while!" Asmo said before returning to the crowd. Levi rolled his eyes and left with you.

"Hehe, that was fun. We should do it again." You chuckled, leaning a bit on his shoulder. Levi's face grew warm.

"How about we g-go to my r-room and pl-play some games instead?" He said awkwardly. You nodded in agreement. The rest of the time you were rambling and admiring the lights that lit up Devildom in the night. Though Levi didn't seem to pay much attention, engrossed in his own thoughts.

'Should I try holding Y/n's hand? What if they pull away and call me gross?' Levi thought.

He took a deep breath and slowly took his hand in yours. Panic went through his mind like crazy. You just smiled and threaded your fingers through his. After calming down from the shock, Levi felt a bit proud that he managed to hold your hand without fainting. He was more surprised he held your hand until you arrived home. He sighed with relief as you both went in, happy he wasn't at the party anymore.

"We're home!" You shouted.

"Ssh! It's late and we're going get in trouble with Lucifer if he hears you shouting like this." Levi freaked, covering your mouth.

"Sorry." You snickered, your cheeks still flush from the alcohol.

"Whatever...let's just go to my room before they see you like this." Levi said in a hushed tone. He grabbed your hand more confidently this time, pulling you towards his room. You sat down on his bean bag chair, laughing a bit.