(Lover's) Quarrel Pt.2 - Asmo

(A/n: f/d is favorite dessert!!)

"Hey, Y/n! I'm so glad you came!" Styx waved excitedly at you.

"Surprisingly, Lucifer was fine with us going out but Asmo on the other hand..." You sighed.

"...wasn't onboard." She finished for you. You nodded. You thought back to your argument with Asmo, still bitter by the whole ordeal.

"I'm sorry, Y/n...I didn't mean to cause you any trouble." Styx frowned.

"It's fine, don't worry about it. I just hope things clear up when I get back." You said as you two sat down at a table.

"Hey, why don't I get you some f/d? My treat!" Styx chirped.

"Oh you don't have to..." You chuckled.

"Come on, Y/n!! Think of it as my thanks for studying with me." She insisted.

"Oh...alright haha." You chuckled.

"Why'd you want to study with me anyways?" You asked.

"First off, if I fail this exam, I'm going to have to redo the whole class...and I don't want that to happen." She whined. You playfully rolled your eyes and laughed.

"Don't laugh! Second, you've been really nice to me the entire school year...you never really judge me for the stupid questions I ask about homework and it's nice talking with you...and to be honest, I understand the material way more with you than the professor." Styx said.

"Wow, I'm honored." You laughed.

"It's the truth!! Anyways, can we start while we wait for the food to come?" She asked.

"Sure. What're you stuck on?" You asked as you pulled your books out.

You did your best to explain what would be on the test. Meanwhile, Styx made sure to write everything down so she wouldn't forget. You pulled out your phone to update Lucifer and realized two hours had passed. Asmo suddenly came to mind, causing you to frown a bit. But Styx quickly pulled you out of those thoughts.

"I think I got everything!" Styx chirped.

"Great! Don't forget to review your notes the night before the test okay?" You told her.

"You got it! Thank you so much for helping me, Y/n. You're the best." She said.

"Hey, no worries. Thanks for the dessert, by the way. Wanna head to the mall now?" You asked. She nodded.

You both cleaned up and walked to the mall, and while getting there Styx let you vent about what was bothering you. It felt nice to have someone to talk to about this.

"He really said that?" Styx gasped.

"Yeah. I honestly don't know where he gets these ideas." You rolled your eyes.

"You're gonna talk to him though, right?" Styx asked.

You didn't answer. Though he was in and out of your mind, you didn't really want to see Asmo yet.

"Right...?" Styx repeated.

"...I don't know." You admitted.

"Y/n I love you, and what I'm about to say is because I love you so much." Styx stopped you.

"Stop I'm scared..." You whined.

"You should be! Anyways, this isn't a problem you can avoid. I mean, you live together for crying out loud! I'm not saying you have to forgive him immediately, take all the time you need. But you have to talk it out or he's going to freak every time you want to go out or something like that. You both need reassurance that this stupid back and forth isn't going to happen anymore." Styx said.