Choose me! - 235

(Super ROUGH drawing hehe)
Requested by @AhsokaTano133645

"Hey, I'm heading out a bit with Simeon and Luke. If you guys need anything just text me!" You said.

Mammon, Levi, and Asmo all scrambled to open the door for you and waved at you until you were out of sight.

"Oh! Isn't my darling Y/n the cutest! I could just eat them up!" Asmo gushed.

"Pft...Y/n isn't yours! I'm their first demon so technically they're mine!" Mammon said.

"Both of you are being ridiculous. I have the strongest bond with Y/n!" Levi argued.

"Can you guys shut up? I'm trying to take a nap..." Belphie popped in.

"Sorry, Belphie...I'm just trying to explain to these morons that Y/n loves me. Not their stupid butts." Asmo sneered.

"You guys are pathetic. Why don't you just...oh I don't know...ask Y/n instead of tripping over yourselves to impress them?" Belphie said.

"Belphie you're a genius! We just have to see who impresses Y/n and that'll show who Y/n loves the most!" Mammon said.

"That's not what I-"

"Of course I'll come out victorious! My charm will sweep Y/n off their feet~" Asmo purred.

"Hah! You wish!" Levi said.

"It's obviously me! In fact, I'll make Y/n somethin' for when they come back!" Mammon said as he scrambled to the kitchen.

Levi and Asmo quickly ran after him, spewing a bunch of lame insults as they caught up. Belphie was left in the dust, confused and annoyed.

"Or you guys can just ask!!" Belphie said in a poor attempt to stop them.

"Are they going to make some food?" Beel said as he playfully rested his chin on Belphie's head.

"Honestly? I'm not sure...all I know is that they're trying to 'win Y/n's heart'...or something like that." Belphie glared.

"Win...Y/n's heart?" Beel frowned.

"Yeah...don't worry, though. They're probably just going to make a fool of themselves before they have the chance to ask Y/n out properly." Belphie said.

"Mh...you think so?" Beel said.

"Yeah...knowing Mammon, he's going to set the kitchen on fire." Belphie smirked.

"Aw...but I'm hungry though." Beel said

"Pfft...wanna go get some food at-"

"Hell's Kitchen?" The twins said at the same time. Belphie laughed.

"Yeah! But...weren't you going to take a nap?" Beel said.

"Eh...I still have some energy in me. Let's go before those three try roping us into their mess." Belphie said.

And with that, Mammon, Levi, and Asmo were off devising a plan to capture your heart...

Asmo was first, sending you a text message beckoning you to his room after you came home. It was very vague though, putting you in a state of worry.

"Asmo! I got your message...is everything oh.." You trailed off.

The room was filled with candles and rose petals. It smelled like strawberries and roses. Asmo sat rather suggestively on his bed with a smirk.

"Y/n! So glad you can make it. Come! Take a seat~" Asmo smiled.

You raised a brow before shuffling over to his bed.