Clingy - Lucifer

(Edit: Just fixed something up don't mind)

"Hey, Satan! What are you reading?" You asked him. He looked up from his book for a second and smiled.

"Oh, it's just a detective story." He said.

"Ooo fun." You said you looked at the cover and realized you've read that book before.

"Hey, that's 'Death by a Blue Rose' right?" You said excitedly.

"You've read it before?" Satan said as he looked up surprised. You nodded.

"It's one of my favorite books by that author." You said.

"Mine too. The way the author makes the reader follow along is clever and the complex representation of what is right and wrong is really interesting isn't it?" Satan said with a sparkle in his eye. You sat next to him, excited to talk to him about it.

"It's super interesting! I think it really divides the reader's opinions about who was in the right, especially after learning the killer's backstory and why they killed those victims." You said excitedly.

"The author really did a good job of making the reader think about what justice really means." Satan gushed. You nodded in agreement.

You both went on and on about the book, barely noticing Lucifer ended the room. Lucifer couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy. He didn't like how close you were sitting next to Satan. But he couldn't do anything about it, so he kept his jealousy to himself.

"Y/n, Satan." Lucifer said. You both looked at him. Satan's smile quickly turned into a frown.

"Yes, Lucifer?" You said, kindly smiling at him.

"What is it now?" Satan groaned.

"Diavolo requires me to assist him in some paperwork, so I'm going to be late for dinner." He said.

"Aw...that's a shame. I was making that dish you liked..." You said with a frown.

It warmed Lucifer's heart at the thought of you cooking for him. Even more so that you were going to miss him.

"Would you mind saving me some then?" Lucifer asked you with a gentle smile.

"If it's Y/n cooking, you'll be lucky to even have Beel leave a crumb." Satan retorted.

"Be nice!" You laughed and playfully punched him. Satan snickered. Lucifer glared at Satan.

"I'll do my best to save a plate for you." You said to Lucifer.

"Thank you, Y/n. Well, I'll be off now." Lucifer said before leaving. Satan chuckled.

"What's so funny?" You said, playfully putting your hands on your hips.

"Just the thought of Lucifer getting mad that he couldn't have any of your cooking." Satan said with a smirk.

"Satan!" You jokingly gasped.

"What? Pranking and ruining Lucifer's day is my specialty" He said.

"Ohh you're evil." You teased him.

"Me? Evil? I'll show you evil." He said before tickling you.

"H-Hey S-Satan nooo!" You said in between laughs.

Little did you know Lucifer didn't leave yet and heard you and Satan joking and laughing together. He grew more jealous, wishing he could take you with him. Or keep you all to himself. But he knew it was wrong. He sighed and finally went off, hating how it wasn't him making you laugh.