Hungry - Beel

"Hey, Beel! What's wrong?" You asked the gluttonous demon.

"Nothing...I'm just hungry." He pouted. You laughed.

"Do you want me to make you something?" You offered. His eyes lit up.

"Mhm. Your cooking is always the best." Beel said licking his lips. You smiled.

"What do you want me to make?" You asked.

"Cheeseburgers. Oh and fries. Wait can you make some brownies too?" He said drooling.

"Knowing you, you'd want a lot so can you help me get everything ready?" You said as you washed your hands on the kitchen sink. He nodded and quickly got everything you needed. You thanked him and began to make brownies first. Beel hovered over you, watching as you made the batter.

"Can I have a taste?" Beel asked.

"Just a little okay? We wanna actually make the brownies this time." You said as you fed him the spoon. He blushed and smiled contently. You popped the brownies into the oven and started to make the burgers. You began chopping the onions. Beel was too busy staring at the brownies to notice you started tearing up.

"Beel, can you help me over here?" You asked as you blinked the tears away. Panicked, he quickly turned his attention to you.

"Are you okay Y/n?" He asked. You laughed.

"Yeah, it's just the onions. I need to go and dry my eyes really quick. Can you please put the onions to the side?" You asked. He nodded.

"Don't make Y/n cry..." He mumbled as he took them. Your heart swelled with how innocent he sounded. You started to cut the tomatoes and accidentally nicked your finger with the knife. You hissed in pain. Beel perked up and took your hand in his.

"You're so clumsy." Beel said. You blushed in embarrassment.

"I-it's nothing. Just a small-" You gasped. Beel took your finger and licked your cut, his warm tongue wrapped around your finger.

"W-where'd you learn that Beel?" You asked blushing.

"Mm...Levi told me people in animes and mangas do that, so I wanted to make you feel better...." Beel said simply.

"You're so sweet Beel." You laughed, caressing his cheek. He leaned down so you can pet him better. You kissed his cheek. He blushed.

"I'll finish up. You go and get a bandaid okay?" Beel said with a smile. You nodded and went to go get a bandage.

A few minutes later, you walked back to the kitchen, finding the cheeseburgers neatly placed on the table along with the brownies. Beel stood there drooling. He noticed you were there and smiled, he looked like a puppy.

"Were you waiting for me?" You said with a laugh.

"I wanted you to have the first burger...but I might've already had three. So you can have the first brownie." He said sheepishly.

"Aw, thanks Beel." You grinned. You grabbed a brownie and took a big bite.

"Hm? Y/n, you have some brownie on your face." Beel said. You tried getting it but it seemed that you kept missing it.

"Let me get it for you." He said as he leaned down and kissed your lips. You were left a speechless blushing mess.

"Mm...I knew it." Beel said.

"The brownie and your lips taste sweet." He said licking his lips.